What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Free massage therapy. Kind of asking for it, may get a massage with claws. I guess she has you trained so she doesn't have to dig in... Cats are great. Sparkie has been eating up all the petting with me being home. Sometimes he's patient, sometimes he's crying, and I have to do something about it.

shiva82

ace seeds tropical mix . in the mini tent. my guess for what it is , would be as a guess , thai x purple oldtimer . could be any number of a few combinations . i'm not sure which batch i had . they vary

Attachments

• IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 39

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
ace seeds tropical mix . in the mini tent. my guess for what it is , would be as a guess , thai x purple oldtimer . could be any number of a few combinations . i'm not sure which batch i had . they vary
I would guess the mix packs just contain the R+D crosses that sell the least. When I had mix packs (not tropical), every plant I got was a PCK cross lol.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
sometimes the unpopular seeds turn out to be personal favourites
Yeah lol my favourite of theirs is Tikal and it was just discontinued a while back. Matter of tastes I guess and I also think I have weird brain chemistry because I don't like many elite clones I've tried, I'd rather grow my own selections.

I am just about to pop the CBD seeds I have left from ace for my spring grow. See if I can find a special one. I already have a nice keeper but I still got seeds Dubi sent me in exchange for my mom's PCK pictures. Having a mom who grows can land you free seeds lol who knew 😂

Latest posts

Latest posts