What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

The N64 was/is great for racing games. My favorites is F-Zero X. Also enjoyed Wave Race 64, and have some guilty pleasures like San Francisco Rush and Snowboard Kids.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my customer made me laugh today . the one who has had 3 heart attacks and is still going strong .. he said"why do people go hiking , seems boring and pointless to me " i laughed as it's o e of my favourite hobbies . i replied@ it stops people having heart attacks , and its rewarding physically and mentally" and he laughed and said "true"

he is a great guy , makes me laugh as i'm working
Going on a walk makes you feel good. Have to walk the dogs. The exercise not only helps your circulatory and lymph node systems but boosts metabolism I think. I love the views you get when going out regularly. Saw an owl swoop a couple hundred feet away and have seen countless ducks and geese and cranes as well.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love wave race, that was a favorite of all time.

Yeah Meech may have a flea alergy or just a few fleas. I use a topical for the cats that I put between their shoulder blades. Its called Revolution.

If giving a pill, sometimes you have to open their mouth and pop it in. Sometimes if they are really tough, my friend who is a vet showed me how to grab their neck hair and tilt them back and pop it in, even then they can backflip out of it. Cats are crazy, may have to get the liquid to apply to the neck.

shiva82

Love wave race, that was a favorite of all time.

Yeah Meech may have a flea alergy or just a few fleas. I use a topical for the cats that I put between their shoulder blades. Its called Revolution.

If giving a pill, sometimes you have to open their mouth and pop it in. Sometimes if they are really tough, my friend who is a vet showed me how to grab their neck hair and tilt them back and pop it in, even then they can backflip out of it. Cats are crazy, may have to get the liquid to apply to the neck.
the liquid stuff lasts longer but is a heavier duty neurotoxin . i have them for emergency but i don't like the possible side effects or unknown long lasting effects etc . they do work at killing mites and fleas though . for sure

Latest posts

Latest posts