Shiva Grows

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
hey there Shiva….

just a quick drive by to say Hola!..

I enjoy reading the reviews on the CGI Strainbase and see your name pop up…

there is a lot informative posts there that go way back

thanks for your contributions

Hehe... sounds like a strong sativa. I have a Haze#19 x Skunk#1 (Positronics) that kicks out bud with a distinct "heart racing" feeling. This bud keeps me wide awake. Zero to LSD in two tok. Shiva

Yeah I did grow that plant, I got my seeds from Jock and I had pretty bad luck with my male/female ratio, in fact I only had one female out of ten, and she wasn't a big producer. She flowered in 8 weeks, finished at about 2 feet from a small clone, and was a relatively low yielder.

Although the yield on mine wasn't so great, the quality was grade A++, very potent bud (one hit wonder... one hit is all you need the first, trust me). The smell of the resin is so good and fruity. If you get a nice plant out your batch of seeds I'd trade you something for a cutting (I'm getting ready to make a few different hindu kush hybrids). I thought it was an easy plant to work with, care and cloning wise. Shiva

That G13 x FW cross sounds like it will be awesome ... cool that it's an up sounding buzz, nice to find that in faster flowering plants ... bummer Haze takes so damn long. I grew Haze19 x Sk#1 from Positronics but I didn't find the the right mom... great smoke and fast flowering plant but my only female was a horrible producer. Shiva

I have tried Durban and while I thought it was pretty good it just wasn't enough for me. I guess in my previous letter I wasn't specific enough. What I really desire is a all out, extremely potent, up type, knock your dick in the dirt, head and body high! I have tried Haze but it's really strechy and doesn't branch well, but it's a killer high! Anybody have any exp. with either Stonehedge, Neville's Haze, or the Super Silver Haze? -Haze#19 x Skunk #1 is stronger than Durban IMO. Shiva

shiva82

hey there Shiva….

just a quick drive by to say Hola!..

I enjoy reading the reviews on the CGI Strainbase and see your name pop up…

there is a lot informative posts there that go way back

thanks for your contributions

Hehe... sounds like a strong sativa. I have a Haze#19 x Skunk#1 (Positronics) that kicks out bud with a distinct "heart racing" feeling. This bud keeps me wide awake. Zero to LSD in two tok. Shiva

Yeah I did grow that plant, I got my seeds from Jock and I had pretty bad luck with my male/female ratio, in fact I only had one female out of ten, and she wasn't a big producer. She flowered in 8 weeks, finished at about 2 feet from a small clone, and was a relatively low yielder.

Although the yield on mine wasn't so great, the quality was grade A++, very potent bud (one hit wonder... one hit is all you need the first, trust me). The smell of the resin is so good and fruity. If you get a nice plant out your batch of seeds I'd trade you something for a cutting (I'm getting ready to make a few different hindu kush hybrids). I thought it was an easy plant to work with, care and cloning wise. Shiva

That G13 x FW cross sounds like it will be awesome ... cool that it's an up sounding buzz, nice to find that in faster flowering plants ... bummer Haze takes so damn long. I grew Haze19 x Sk#1 from Positronics but I didn't find the the right mom... great smoke and fast flowering plant but my only female was a horrible producer. Shiva

I have tried Durban and while I thought it was pretty good it just wasn't enough for me. I guess in my previous letter I wasn't specific enough. What I really desire is a all out, extremely potent, up type, knock your dick in the dirt, head and body high! I have tried Haze but it's really strechy and doesn't branch well, but it's a killer high! Anybody have any exp. with either Stonehedge, Neville's Haze, or the Super Silver Haze? -Haze#19 x Skunk #1 is stronger than Durban IMO. Shiva
hello . good to have you bob in and say hello. i was a member at the vibes collective as 'aribasativa' , i was a member of overgrow in 2001 as shiva , i was a member at a few others as bobmonk and a few others . shiva82 since i came back to an online ganja website, and joined icmag . possibly not the same shiva but i'm equally cool . nice to meet you sir .

shiva82

smoke em if you got em . i'm about to roll a reefer. spacemonkey

Attachments

• IMG_0589.JPG
    IMG_0589.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 24

shiva82

with the space monkey being half gg4 , and gg4 dominant , i find it medicinal . relaxing and comforting . hits the spot quick too

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes sir. :smoke:

Yeah sometimes to be successful, you have to know when to say NO, dad says... :smoke:

He's been at the small business thing a long time, and networked with a lot of business owners/managers and investors.

Sounds like you learned a lesson.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," thats another one. Customers get upset when that happens.

Customers getting supplies for the job always puts me on edge. Best to price it in to get it yourself so its the right product and there on time. Plus you can make profit margin off the sale of the items as well as delivery and installation.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, want to preserve the trichomes. I hold by the stem and rough trim, throw it in a pile. I smelled the bubblehash spoon with some resin left on it. Fresh resin has that special stuff, don't want to disturb it or terpenes are lost, likely cannabinoids as well.

I am interested to see what a good fresh terpene-rich CBD plant would smoke like well cured. Terpenes are what gives life to the flower, they effect the potency for sure.

shiva82

Yeah, want to preserve the trichomes. I hold by the stem and rough trim, throw it in a pile. I smelled the bubblehash spoon with some resin left on it. Fresh resin has that special stuff, don't want to disturb it or terpenes are lost, likely cannabinoids as well.

I am interested to see what a good fresh terpene-rich CBD plant would smoke like well cured. Terpenes are what gives life to the flower, they effect the potency for sure.
there is no need to ever handle a bud in theory even up to being ground or broken up . i may by accident brush a cola with my arm, and even that upsets me . scissors , a lighter and kitchen towel to burn and clean my blades now and then

shiva82

Yes sir. :smoke:

Yeah sometimes to be successful, you have to know when to say NO, dad says... :smoke:

He's been at the small business thing a long time, and networked with a lot of business owners/managers and investors.

Sounds like you learned a lesson.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," thats another one. Customers get upset when that happens.

Customers getting supplies for the job always puts me on edge. Best to price it in to get it yourself so its the right product and there on time. Plus you can make profit margin off the sale of the items as well as delivery and installation.
the customers are great. just forgetful . i would prefer to get the materials i need myself and give them the bill, even if it takes some of my time. that way i'm happy with what i'm using. i have to use low v.o.c products in this property ,as 3 elderly people live there, and he would come back with a different product each time, even though i had written down the exact product to buy . it was like a glitch in the matrix . 4 times he went. the final time, i just said' yeah, that's the stuff' even though it was wrong again . i did not want him to get upset with himself

shiva82

tomorrow i'm staying on the job extra time to make up for today . my cat will just have to go 11 hours without me . the poor girl

Latest posts

Latest posts