What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Looking good. the Tropical sativa has some long sativa leaves! Going to really move in a week after feeding.

State congress-- Senate had a cannabis amendment presented in a psilosybin treatment program bill, the senate refused to look at it, but it was epic.

He brought forth the amendment and said 85 % of people surveyed in the state recently suppored medical or adult use cannabis. Going to send a thank you to Senator Taylor.
the tropical mix looks some what thai to me . reminds me of laos. the bottomshelf has the biggest leaves. the biggest few i had to remove for air flow and to promote a different shape of plant , more suited to a tent

shiva82

moving forward the terrorists amongst us funded by the banks and state , blm, antifa , ms13 , isis and other sleeper cells are going to start doing the dirty work , and face no consequences . i wish this was not true. i'm a lover not a hater

these are neobolsheviks and bacon

shiva82

i had a dream of these wild bears colonising my house and trying to eat my cat .... wish i had a pen and paper for when i could recall it more vividly .. i remember having to find the courage to wrestle and throw them out of the window , one by one as i found them roaming the house

i felt like khabib

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i had a dream of these wild bears colonising my house and trying to eat my cat .... wish i had a pen and paper for when i could recall it more vividly .. i remember having to find the courage to wrestle and throw them out of the window , one by one as i found them roaming the house

i felt like khabib
good job!

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i felt like khabib
Smesh dat bear bradar
khabib-bear.png

Or he smesh u
asaad.gif

shiva82

these were like half the size , greasy as anything. they were so slippy to handle man. crazy dreams . i went to bed at 9 am , and felt rough when i got up at 7 am ... madness . i will get there eventually to a calmer place

have a great day everyone. i have to get to work now and get lots done, to make up for slacking yesterday

peace and love