What's new

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

Does the oldtimers extend the flowering dramatically or did you select something speedy?
Definitely peaked my interest now I know the make up!

shiva82

Does the oldtimers extend the flowering dramatically or did you select something speedy?
Definitely peaked my interest now I know the make up!
oldtimer used as a male will dominate most progeny . oldtimer takes around 20 weeks for the good ones to ripen , sometimes longer . crossing it to my cheese ibl not only acts as a true f1 , it gives the oldtimer better quality colas and makes it more manageable for indoor growers like myself . lowers the flowering time by 4 to 5 weeks and improves yield. high is different obviously. i need to grow more . it is interesting to smoke

GreenestBasterd

Sound great mate!
Bud doesn’t get much better than proper cheese and decent haze. Together, I’d assume is a great paring…

I ran the nitro express from kaliman years ago that is supposed to be exo x haze(which haze who knows)
I wasn’t impressed and then I found out the general consensus on kalicunt I mean kaliman.

A guy on another forum, before I was banned for calling out shady sponsors, called him a “weapons grade dick” of a man.
At the time I was running a cut of his cheese#1. That cut was swiftly renamed “weapons grade” for about a year until I culled it. Ahahaha.

shiva82

you have to cure it a good period too . some strains i don't cure much at all, and freeze. others , such as oldtimer haze, needs time to come into its own, as does its hybrids

shiva82

once i test the next round, and bx the f2 males to the cheese, then you can try some . the oldtimer hybrids are too wild for most people as f1 growing indoor. they don't hermie though. solid

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese is a type of skunk, so guess you're making a choice skunk haze.

I love the Sativa Candy Chunk polyhybrid cultivar I have, need to go up to Michigan and do some taste tests. I think the SCC has some of that energetic haze like quality that can cause anxiety if overwhelming, but can be produce a definite channel of euphoric thought and keep you looking forward to your day and time spent with friends.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
52 F today, outdoor bound. Was cleaning house and doing chores yesterday. Its the Lord's day, time for a feast of righteousness. Get HigH on LiFE. But the buds sure do help.

I keep going back to the book Brave New World by Huxley. In the book the people took soma to keep them from getting too occupied being upset with the government. Our state just legalized a psilocybin pilot program to determine if the hallucinogen is effective therapy for mental issues or chronic pain. There are 5 or they listed. Just wondering what the future will hold.

Are we all going to be microdosing shrooms in the future based on government orders for our mental health or what???

Cannabis is effective therapy to cope with mental issues though, and a friend of mine uses iboga in the Bahamas for treatment of minor depression and anxiety issues.

I think we have the natural right, which should be in the constitution, to make our own decisions on what medicines to take, and also maintain the right to refuse any medications, we determine not to take for our health. We should be able to determine the medicine which is best for us.

They are tempting us with these trippy drugs though, and I feel like its a push to get the public into psychadelics. Joe Rogan is a big advocate and pusher of psychadelic hallucinogens like DMT. My brother listens to the Podcast still I think.

shiva82

Cheese is a type of skunk, so guess you're making a choice skunk haze.

I love the SCC, need to go up to Michigan and do some taste tests. I think the SCC has some of that energetic haze like quality that can cause anxiety if overwhelming, but can be produce a definite channel of euphoric thought and keep you looking forward to your day and time spent with friends.
cheese is from i think it was sensi skunk or another in the sesni line up . the guy that grew the seeds and found the cheese cut that he gave to the exodus crew , that he grew in his back yard came online once to confirm what is was. i forget the exact strain haha . shiva skunk , or sensi skunk it coulld of been. either was i think afghan will be found . then the cheese clone only was near impossible to s1, so luc must of used another cheese hybrid for the first cross in his ibl project . the oldtimer is 3 way colombian. so thats why i say skunkafghan colombian

GreenestBasterd

you have to cure it a good period too . some strains i don't cure much at all, and freeze. others , such as oldtimer haze, needs time to come into its own, as does its hybrids
Found the same with the Malawi from ace and the African frankincense from connoisseur.
Completely different strains after 6+ months.

Then there’s strains that seem to begin to degrade the minute they come down and every week loose something.

I always try and smoke OG’s and cheese pretty quickly and then grow something in the same run that can cure up and has time to sit
Without me constantly stuffing my hand in the bag or jar.

shiva82

Found the same with the Malawi from ace and the African frankincense from connoisseur.
Completely different strains after 6+ months.

Then there’s strains that seem to begin to degrade the minute they come down and every week loose something.

I always try and smoke OG’s and cheese pretty quickly and then grow something in the same run that can cure up and has time to sit
Without me constantly stuffing my hand in the bag or jar.
totally agree . i usually do greenestbasterd. you know your onions

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outcrossing isn't always a bad thing. Could inject the line with a little much-needed vigor.

Sunny out. Hope its headed your way. No its going the other way out west, but the clear warm weather is heading across the Atlantic I hope.

Smoking and toking. :smoke:

Shiva let me know if wanting to test these SCC this year! Still going through the 2023 phenotypes which is actually the first batch I haven't messed up, so able to properly look through the phenotypes. Better get to toking and searching..:smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool I was wondering how long strains take to get best cure and when they begin to degrade. Guess it depends on the plant, and the process at harvest maybe. I am finding the plants are still pretty potent after 90 days.

shiva82

Outcrossing isn't always a bad thing. Could inject the line with a little much-needed vigor.

Sunny out. Hope its headed your way. No its going the other way out west, but the clear warm weather is heading across the Atlantic I hope.

Smoking and toking. :smoke:

Shiva let me know if wanting to test these SCC this year! Still going through the 2023 phenotypes which is actually the first batch I haven't messed up, so able to properly look through the phenotypes. Better get to toking and searching..:smoke:
i will . i have half fallen out with my partner, who was my safe addy . i will get another safe addy so i don't piss her off further haha

Latest posts

Latest posts