Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

full

shiva82

i don't say these things, as this is what i want from the world . this is just keeping it real . be wary signing up to anything cannabis related with the state

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do you have your buds stored? They always look like they've never even been laid down. Are they in a jar or are they like vacuum sealed individually? How do you do it? Pretty flowers, mine re all smashed up and need trimmed. I trim them before they go in the pipe.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh like admiting to cannabis is like admitting to being mentally unstable then gunrights can be denied, thats not far fetched, thats the policy!

shiva82

How do you have your buds stored? They always look like they've never even been laid down. Are they in a jar or are they like vacuum sealed individually? How do you do it? Pretty flowers, mine re all smashed up and need trimmed. I trim them before they go in the pipe.
i don't trim until i toke it . that is key. i hang dry mainly . i rarely touch anything. i don't wear gloves , i hold the stem and i'm crisp with my eyes and scissors . i store in an over sized food grade tub , some in glass, some in the freezer

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah in the future they can go back and get anything you have admitted previously.

there was a bill in the state legislature to require nurses to get psycological screening training, so they can learn to help patients if they have mental issues. Sounds good on the surface, but its the beginning of a WHO clampdown on mentally ill.

They want to put a label on you and take your rights.

shiva82

the leaves cup round and protect the buds , and the buds lay down very loose , and i only clip them when i toke them brother

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, so they have been protected by outer leaves, lightly packed in a jar in the fridge? Beautiful trichs. Wonder what the moisture content is? Are they spongey or able to be shattered?. Probably varies.

shiva82

Cool, so they have been protected by outer leaves, lightly packed in a jar in the fridge? Beautiful trichs. Wonder what the moisture content is? Are they spongey or able to be shattered?. Probably varies.
i keep it sealed but in my extracted room. i don't really get that redhydration effect . unless i leave them out too long with no extraction

shiva82

i keep it so it breaks up easily enough burns well , and is still sticky when you squeeze and break those headds , releasing the terps