What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1707070658141.png

Trying to find what the source of this is. Acespicoli posted it.

Says polyhybrids H5-H19 is stabilized for traites, and H20 is adequate for landrace status.

This year is H15, or really I need to reevaluate that to be sure, but its close.

shiva82

i could not veg the paradise cheese in the hallway any longer . she was not enjoying it anyway. she has gone straight into flower. usually she stretches nicely. i'm growing her low and wide trailing . if she adapts quick she will do ok. if she has any issues i will replace her

Attachments

• IMG_0578.JPG
    IMG_0578.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0579.JPG
    IMG_0579.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 39

shiva82

bottomshelf haze are at the rear topped and muddyhay at the front untopped. both pruned some what. i will leave them alone now . both share the same father

Attachments

• IMG_0581.JPG
    IMG_0581.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0582.JPG
    IMG_0582.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 30

shiva82

Going good man. Boss clamped down on me being logged in at work all the time. I stay logged in just not online as much these days. I'll be starting those new caledonias this week
hows the border invasion going? how do the local communities feel about illegal invaders being funded by groups such as soros etc? same is happening here . recruited for the military next , or the u.n

RobFromTX

hows the border invasion going? how do the local communities feel about illegal invaders being funded by groups such as soros etc? same is happening here . recruited for the military next , or the u.n

Yeah its just crazy. getting worse. I wish that fucker soros would just croak already. Sure hope they dont try to seize the texas national guard though. that would be the beginning of the end of the united states

shiva82

Pretty nice canopy going on. I guess you thinned fan leaves?
if it was one plant i would not defoliate as much. with these sativas in small spaces you have to defoliate some, or you get overlapping leaves and damp spots and asking for rust and infections

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spacemonkey has the high resin production from the Guerilla Glue, tha'ts pretty impressive. You really manicure your flower. I guess you make use of the trim though.

What are the terpenes like on spacemonkey? Lavender showing up?

shiva82

Spacemonkey has the high resin production from the Guerilla Glue, tha'ts pretty impressive. You really manicure your flower. I guess you make use of the trim though.

What are the terpenes like on spacemonkey? Lavender showing up?
zero lavender on this one. more glue leaning. the last pheno that can be found in hashstars thread if you can find it had more lavender attributes. both stella in their own way. i'm good with scissors

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heard about The Texas National Guard taking over border control, sounds like a serious situation down there! I know this was brewing and beginning a few years ago. After CovID 19 a lot of economies are completely shot because they were shutdown by WHO, so here comes the flow of refugees. War to follow.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soros has a son by the way. Someone needs to tell him about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Maybe he'll be saved.