What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
El Mani was growing that SSSTN and posted it in the outdoor thread last year. I couldn't figure out what it was.

Now, what is leet?

The cannbis community needs to figure out, its impossible to look up some 3 letter acronyms. The ICMAG search don't work for short 3 letter words, it says. Can be make things difficult to search. At least post the full name once or twice. :smoke:

shiva82

El Mani was growing that SSSTN and posted it in the outdoor thread last year. I couldn't figure out what it was.

Now, what is leet?

The cannbis community needs to figure out, its impossible to look up some 3 letter acronyms. The ICMAG search don't work for short 3 letter words, it says. Can be make things difficult to search. At least post the full name once or twice. :smoke:
l33t is a username. mr nice user and planet ganja and a few others. i noticed ojd talked about l33ts nevilles haze. hashstar , my friend , grew it many times, and i smoked it many times too. the nev cut was a goodun'

i remember he filled his kitchen with them haha. was brilliant

i'm presuming the nev used is the same cut i smoked and witnessed

shiva82

i must live in another world . since the fake pandemic most small businesses have been crushed into oblivion

shiva82

rates , fuel etc . thanks to nato and the west destroying pipelines , manipulating prices etc ... i could go on all day but i won't