What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

Spent a bit of time in the shed the last few days making some home improvements to the main room.
Sick of crawling about so made a walkway and scrog/screen frames and fired her up!

IMG_7387.jpeg

Either the Mrs or dog knocked the pin keeping the greenhouse door open so 3/4 seedlings got cooked in close to 40c’s.
The SSSTN wasn’t fazed one bit!
hopefully the others pull through…
IMG_7382.jpeg
IMG_7379.jpeg

shiva82

Spent a bit of time in the shed the last few days making some home improvements to the main room.
Sick of crawling about so made a walkway and scrog/screen frames and fired her up!

View attachment 18952942
Either the Mrs or dog knocked the pin keeping the greenhouse door open so 3/4 seedlings got cooked in close to 40c’s.
The SSSTN wasn’t fazed one bit!
hopefully the others pull through…
View attachment 18952943 View attachment 18952944
looking good mate . the light is made for that space nicely

goingrey

shiva82

Yeah that’s the one mate, got it cheap of a mate who had 5 going and then suddenly decided it wasn’t for him so sold them off for next to nothing, otherwise I’d still have the cooltubes up haha.
its a good model and spec from what i read . spot on . you have the soil temps year round warm , so its all good. i would use that bad boy if i had it .

GreenestBasterd

its a good model and spec from what i read . spot on . you have the soil temps year round warm , so its all good. i would use that bad boy if i had it .
I’ve only done one run with it so far but It’s a beast!
Plants veg rapidly under it and there’s nuggets to the floor come flower as it penetrates the canopy so deep.
Still love a CMH though…

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you ever grown indoors pipe? i need to use a scale with my pictures for you i think

it is illegal for a start

if you have for an example a 100 watt light. would you veg it to a tree for months on end ? no you would not , unless you want to waste time and take up lots of space .

that small plant is 80 cm wide already , 60 cm high in the pot .my veg cab is 60 cm x 60 cm x 60cm . the flowering room grow space is 90cm2 .

so, for my space , which is indoors in tight space, an average indoor grower would consider the plant large for its space

no point vegging it too large , as it would waste time and space, unless i had the time and space and extra power , the product would be no better in any way. unless it was from seed , then you would veg to preflower stage. clones and seedlings grow differently.
Nope never grown indoors before except getting seedlings going.

Yeah, growing indoors, only need to grow vegetative stage long enough that it makes good quality flowers and a good yield. You are a master at training the plants and getting them to fill the space. :smoke:

Looks like a productive setup there Greenest bastard. Sorry to hear about losing the seedlings. Maybe that one has better tolerance and will be a good breeding tool.

Been watching the lawmakers on cannabis and various issues. They ban hemp seed in animal feed, and I didn't know this. Hemp seed is very nutritious, and results in better quality animal products and higher yield of meat in some cases.

GreenestBasterd

did your clones recover?
Hmmmm, look like shit! Haha

The BA#75 seeds are long gone and the kali china x C5 is supposed to be excellent, so I’ll persevere and see what the outcome is.

Gonna chuck them in some decent humidity and light, they should bounce back in a week or so.

I can replace them with some other seedlings or cuts if they do wither away as I always pop too many things.

The SSSTN could grow in an oven!!!
And as pipeline said, could be a decent trait to use for hot climates.

38c this week…