What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
@zaprjaques is busy keeping all the local karens moist . boveda balls
not only the locals, ive been doing business outside of my realms this weekend (work related travels really) and super busy and exhausted with worklife and private life as well at the moment.
almost like life is giving me the good old boveda balls teabagging.

hope all is ok around here, i wasnt really able to check thoroughly. peace!

shiva82

not only the locals, ive been doing business outside of my realms this weekend (work related travels really) and super busy and exhausted with worklife and private life as well at the moment.
almost like life is giving me the good old boveda balls teabagging.

hope all is ok around here, i wasnt really able to check thoroughly. peace!
good to hear . progress . make moves while you are still young

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and i will purchase a bigger press , maybe a 10 tonne and press pucks of buds for the high terp rosin , and the keif for the full spectrum power in my smaller clamps the same as usual. good dry sift , pressed through the 25u i find my favourite hash

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get it done, have fun on the new project! Are you sure you don't have room in there for that little plant? I guess it just wouldn't get the light it needs. Its hard to keep things a certain size, especially since cannabis loves to grow.

Love that Pink Floyd song. If you want to have a good smoke, listening to that song will help get you there. :smoke:

Helping Willy get a washer tomorrow, his dryer just went out a month ago! He's doing well enough, going to the gym this evening. I split some wood and stacked it up for him earlier. Was enough exercise for me. Resting right now..

How are your pepper seedling doing? It takes like 3 weeks for them to emerge most of the time. Peppers are slow growing initially.

shiva82

Get it done, have fun on the new project! Are you sure you don't have room in there for that little plant? I guess it just wouldn't get the light it needs. Its hard to keep things a certain size, especially since cannabis loves to grow.

Love that Pink Floyd song. If you want to have a good smoke, listening to that song will help get you there. :smoke:

Helping Willy get a washer tomorrow, his dryer just went out a month ago! He's doing well enough, going to the gym this evening. I split some wood and stacked it up for him earlier. Was enough exercise for me. Resting right now..

How are your pepper seedling doing? It takes like 3 weeks for them to emerge most of the time. Peppers are slow growing initially.
have you ever grown indoors pipe? i need to use a scale with my pictures for you i think

it is illegal for a start

if you have for an example a 100 watt light. would you veg it to a tree for months on end ? no you would not , unless you want to waste time and take up lots of space .

shiva82

that small plant is 80 cm wide already , 60 cm high in the pot .my veg cab is 60 cm x 60 cm x 60cm . the flowering room grow space is 90cm2 .

so, for my space , which is indoors in tight space, an average indoor grower would consider the plant large for its space

no point vegging it too large , as it would waste time and space, unless i had the time and space and extra power , the product would be no better in any way. unless it was from seed , then you would veg to preflower stage. clones and seedlings grow differently.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts