What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

So Hai

I recall the rabbi weiss saying that rabbis of jerusalem rejected the zionist project from the outset and showed the documents. And it is true that zios torture and persecute them. Zios massacred their own and blamed it on palestinians to give them excuse and enable genocide in Gaza. If you read the protocols you will see that they write about it in their blueprint.

Remarkable statement really if you think about it and others have even gone as far as to exposed the holocaust as a hoax. As for the world plan this next rabbi exposes it and finishes his statement with saying that jews will be longing for their past life in Egypt.

shiva82

I recall the rabbi weiss saying that rabbis of jerusalem rejected the zionist project from the outset and showed the documents. And it is true that zios torture and persecute them. Zios massacred their own and blamed it on palestinians to give them excuse and enable genocide in Gaza. If you read the protocols you will see that they write about it in their blueprint.

Remarkable statement really if you think about it and others have even gone as far as to exposed the holocaust as a hoax. As for the world plan this next rabbi exposes it and finishes his statement with saying that jews will be longing for their past life in Egypt.

anyone who speaks out is jailed and tortured

shiva82

reefer and relax for me. my elbow shoulder and knee are sore from this mornings workout. i need to smoke joints and rest for the day. then off to the farm tomorrow to start work again

shiva82

the bankers and globalist corporations , hedgefunds and finance. that fund both sides of the wars , and they can bias any side they favour and they have the ability to print money , create debt , launder and make the public pay , with interest . etc . they are to blame. some of them are jews, not as many as is made out , and most , if not all are zionists . they get the public divided blaming each other. its not the jews . its the evil cunts that rule the world .

Latest posts

Latest posts