What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Couldn't find any frankincense incense sticks so I bought some frankincense essential oil and sandalwood incense sticks and made "dippers". :D Nice smell.

shiva82

priming a brand new philips bulb . pretty much good to go. these hybrids will get quite tall and grow over the 60 watt led undercarriage light , with some sodium light bouncing in

the mars unit get removed again.without correct vdp , basically heat in this case, it does best in the loft during the summer . and thats where it will go .

Attachments

• IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0532.JPG
    IMG_0532.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 35

shiva82

need to go grab a bag of ice and 2 new buckets . do some back and forth action . i chopped the suspect mimosa early . saved the nice colas to smoke as bud and froze the rest of the plant. at this point it does smell of orange juice . it should produce some interesting hash. i would prefer dry ice method to save a few extra terps , but ice and quick water wash will suffice for such a small batch . i'm expecting a clear light buzz with max terps from her

shiva82

liquid nitrogen , and a large press to insta crush frozen material into dust , with sheets of non stick is the best option to prepare fresh frozen, and then dry ice and shaken through a screen for collection onto a cold plate . but thats a lot of fucking around. i have crushed my buds frozen by hand in a heavy duty bag. i did it in a few stages and i keep re freezing. i have frozen it one last time. the waste material i could dry and press , make cakes or just throw it away if most the hash is extracted. eat it . whatever one wants to do

shiva82

scissors next time when the material is wet. rid all stem, and i will chop into tiny parts before freezing. that would be best for this small job

i'm going ice to ice . no water while i stir . and then let it melt a touch and go again

shiva82

silverhashplant88 finishing under 150 watt sodium, and the mixed sativa hybrids under a cdm philips agro and a 4 k 60 watt led low level undercarriage light central

Attachments

• IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0536.JPG
    IMG_0536.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0537.JPG
    IMG_0537.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 25

GreenestBasterd

Good morning fellas. My Sunday plan, cellar-aged Karma G Josh D OG.

View attachment 18951795

Made for six filter reefers and a pinner. I'll start with the pinner.

View attachment 18951796
That was a quality strain!
Unfortunately I let it slip away but made a few chucks with it to strawberry glue from TH seeds that came out nice.
Lucky lucky man, people would give their left arm for a pack of those these days…

GreenestBasterd

haha . i over crushed it . yielded a blob of green/ i will squeeze it anyhow

I’ve always found gentle is best in terms of getting less green material coming through the different screens.
I used to beat the fuck out of it with loads of ice and wonder why it was always greenish haha, then saw the light and got a machine.

As Frenchy used to say, it has to be fully saturated before mixing or starting the machine.

The ice is just to make the water cold enough to stroke the resin heads from the plant material.

* Read last sentence in French English and you can almost hear him hahaha
RIP Frenchy!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Computer was running slow, so had to find time to do maintenance. Also had a good weekend hanging with family. My brother's mother in law just had cancer surgery, and it was pretty serious. Today it has been 48 hours and thankfully she is doing well. She walked up and down the hallway today.​

Keeping your family in my prayers. Sorry to hear about your head. Sounds like it could be a targeted attack. Or maybe you just found the MAC daddy cannabis pheno.

Seriously, is that a hallucination, or maybe you experienced a spiritual phenomenon. God was calling you.

Sabbath Scriptures

Exodus 31:12-1 NKJV

The Sabbath Law
12 And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 13 “Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: ‘Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies[b] you. 14 You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who [c]profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people. 15 Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh is the Sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. 16 Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. 17 It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’ ”

18 And when He had made an end of speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Moses two tablets of the Testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of God.

goingrey

That was a quality strain!
Unfortunately I let it slip away but made a few chucks with it to strawberry glue from TH seeds that came out nice.
Lucky lucky man, people would give their left arm for a pack of those these days…
I don't think it's been discontinued? Hold on to your left arms people and wait for a new drop.. :D