What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

should be at half that really, would have been better. Still.. How was the mango thai?
You’re not wrong! Seems like a bit of a cash-in on DJ Short’s name too…

The mango Thai was pretty good. I did it in a greenhouse at the end of summer and they finished when it was in the minuses outside, in tiny pots with just water.
Came out a tad leafier than it should have or could have, if I ran them indoors.

All were very similar in structure and scent. I think it was the 2019 collection, the one with the lighter in the bowl of buds in their picture.

shiva82

I don't doubt that but the over 20-year-old webehigh.org article for Athens says that Greek weed like Kalamata has become hard to find "in recent years", Skunk is available instead. And well it is and was a first-world country where seeds are legal...
nevilles haze greek outdoor. lads with ak47s

shiva82

direct energy zapping me with emf through the led street lights . as daft as it sounds . possible haha. i did think a firwork banged mm's from my head and i instantly searched what it could of possibly been. freaked me out for like 3 minutes

goingrey

The LED street lights annoy me too more than the HPS lights they replaced did. For some reason it really irritates my left eye. And light is electromagnetic radiation indeed. Obviously a curtain works as a "shield" but then you can get up with the sun. So I turned the bed around, or well put the pillow on the other end.

Latest posts

Latest posts