What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

So Hai

Thought I would share this interesting talk. I listened to it a few days ago myself and found his talks increase understanding.

shiva82

Thought I would share this interesting talk. I listened to it a few days ago myself and found his talks increase understanding.

tonight i play music . tomorrow i will have a listen . the biggest threat to judaism is zionism for sure .

shiva82

it was great when they landed on the moon , played golf and remotely controlled a shopping kart around, while having a conversation on the phone direct to the president

shiva82

Will be interesting to hear your thoughts. And a nice beat, that lebanese blonde is some of the best smokes.
i was about to watch it and i noticed the length of the video. i just ate too much food and smoked some dope and i'm half asleep medicated . i look lie your avatar. tomorrow i will digest it more efficiently . i may have to watch it twice

shiva82

repotting plants as they sex. all 3 muddyhay plants are female . the males show last with the bottomshelfhaze, so i think i know the males already before pre flower.

Attachments

• IMG_0520.JPG
    IMG_0520.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0521.JPG
    IMG_0521.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 24

shiva82

non zionist rabbi will tell you goy means fakes, plastic, people that do not follow the 10 commandments . there should never be a state of israel for example. the symbolism they ise is wrong. they rob and steal land , murder etc . and many do not even believe in g-d or have any connection to judea. so it is a shit show. take no sides. i love all humans. these elites are not normal humans. mainly psychopaths that use faith, religion etc by hijacking institutions and building propaganda etc

shiva82

they seem to like the budget , rain soaked ,seaweed enriched multi purpose compst . so i will pot them up into that too. 3 quid a 40 litre bag

shiva82

3 probable bottomshelf males . i would put money on it if i gambled . pre preflower . they are getting pruned and stuck into long daylight periods. now

Attachments

• IMG_0522.JPG
    IMG_0522.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 21

goingrey

I'm guilty of idolatry too of course, and breaking most or all other of the ten as well depending on how strict we want to interpret, so I mean who am I to judge, Lord have mercy on us all elite and lame.