What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

Knightrider Shiva! Hahahaha got you! Our society is fucked! They prefer imported shit from local stuff! Fuck them all! With kindness! Hit them strong with their own garbage hahahaha

goingrey

cheese crisps should be banned on a public bus goingrey
When did buses become the food court anyway, or pubs, people boozing away which isn't so bad until they drop the can and it spills everywhere or even sprays everywhere when they drop the can before they open it... in many ways people used to have more sense in the past.

shiva82

When did buses become the food court anyway, or pubs, people boozing away which isn't so bad until they drop the can and it spills everywhere or even sprays everywhere when they drop the can before they open it... in many ways people used to have more sense in the past.
i love a good rant

shiva82

Knightrider Shiva! Hahahaha got you! Our society is fucked! They prefer imported shit from local stuff! Fuck them all! With kindness! Hit them strong with their own garbage hahahaha

i'm with you. i would never want to police anyone, and never would. security though, yes. i care about my street and neighbours . that is all i meant . we have had some crazy incidents recently locally .i just need to be vigilant. always cool. and that also means everyone included. even neighbours that annoy me .

goingrey

i love a good rant
I stand by it. I think the boozing is even still banned in theory just no one cares anymore.

But back when people used to behave otherwise smoking on the bus was considered acceptable. Seems crazy now. Although the other day some kids were smoking on the bus. Silly fuckers tried to hide it by pulling their jackets over their heads and smoking underneath. LMAO as if that would hide the smell. Didn't smell as bad as those chicken nuggets though.

shiva82

i'm going to move that mimosa s1 , i'm still suspect of it . its a fem seed clone , and is the third run same conditions , and she is growing in a way that makes me think internal intersex. no visible signs externally , all white hairs etc , but i just know something is not right with her. she is lush green . i'm going to move her to the attic and make room for the sativa hybrids

shiva82

recovering sativa hybrid seedlings. i killed off a few more[ probably the winners.] . kept he ones i liked the smell and structure of and a couple of unique plants. i'm keeping the bottomshelf haze males that remain

edit - pictures are not uploading. i shall try again later

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the lad who dislocated his knee has been amputated... poor guy man. i will give him spare plants to use in his yard , if he can manage by spring
Oh no! Sorry to hear that! Will be a good opportunity for you to help out where you can, and show him some love. Hope he is able to get a prostetic or something to help mobility. Going to share some veggies with him? That would be cool. He will have a lush place to enjoy and relax this summer.

God's ways are higher than our ways, and His thoughts than our thoughts.
not so much police. more security based. we have no police here . we have to more prepared than ever for bacon . thieves are everywhere . morals are lost , integrity has dissapeard , and shiva is one angry mofo .
Yeah I live very close to the city and the interstate although on the edge of a rural area. Anybody can get here from anywhere in the country really. The Islamic center is right down the road, and its a Hamas supporting one, so we have to be ready. My town, not going anywhere.
i'm going to move that mimosa s1 , i'm still suspect of it . its a fem seed clone , and is the third run same conditions , and she is growing in a way that makes me think internal intersex. no visible signs externally , all white hairs etc , but i just know something is not right with her. she is lush green . i'm going to move her to the attic and make room for the sativa hybrids
I find my initial thoughts about plants a lot times come true. You had suspected stunted growth for a while on the mimosa S1. Must be some inbreeding depression, and stress which over time could cause interesex expression in my opinion.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Need to pick up the smoke testing, Spring is coming soon. Would like to work to improve this line, so I'm smoking SCC more than the others right now.

Mean Gene had a great Patreon exclusive interview on The Potcast just released yesterday. He was talking about different aspects of developing a line and releasing it. It was a great informative discussion.

shiva82

i have been moaning about its slow veg rate ,a nd flower onset rate on her this round since a few weeks back. i have took her out. she smells great , nice resin, healthy . but she did have minor fungal rust infection on one or two leaves, but nothing major. that did spread to my silver but she seems ok after i removed the leaves with the rust . should be fine now . i have had a week from hell and took my eye off my grow and i should of had the heating on during that freezing week . cest la vie . next victims are sativa hybrids

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

full

shiva82

my gut feeling saying internal intersex . i will take her into the loft shortly to finish her in isolation , or cram into my cupboard lol

shiva82

mossad and israel control hamas pipe. no airports , planes in gaza . especially no go carts with parachutes . they don't even have clean water

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The local islamic center has had connetions in supporting Hamas is what I have read. Muslem brotherhood are hamas supporters I think. I know some nice muslems though, quite a few.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finishing up bookwork and I had to post Ghetto Cowboys and Mo Money Mo Problems. Makes me think of growing up and hanging out at the farm with the puppies. Puff Daddy ,Mace , and Bone thugs giving some lessons today.

Are we going to get to see the puppy pics. When can you snap a shot?