What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

The local islamic center has had connetions in supporting Hamas is what I have read. Muslem brotherhood are hamas supporters I think. I know some nice muslems though, quite a few.
they being suckered. i support humans and palestine . however i don't support agencies and the likes of hamas or any cult etc . only a fool supports the set up in hamas. i wish no harm to anybody . i love muslim and jew

shiva82

the school i went to was a mix of faiths. we have some of the oldest jewish and muslim communities in europe here and we all shared schools and were all friends . no problems, no beefs . nobody even mentioned religion

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah thats how it is in America. Racism is dead here except for a few stupid jokes. We all play together and have respect for one another as friends. Thats the vibe I continue to get. Racism is strictly used for political purposes now. They keep it going.

How do you normally make your coffee? Drip manchine?

I made a great batch of skillet coffee with some Black and tan, (Dark and light blend), and herritage espresso. It hit the spot with a full spectum of flavor, alkaloids, and potent caffeine.

shiva82

the media and programming is telling people who to hate. whichever is most popular for the sanctimonious and then we have a shit show of self righteousness forwarding the agendas. useful idiots for the globalist baconry

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah people have such strong beliefs from what they see on the news, its sad. Its amazing how calm and peaceful you life can be without watching that programming all the time.

Oftentimes people don't do any research themselves to dig further and find the truth. New stories always have a spin, a bias. God understands, he won't let their ignorance and selfishness go uncorrected.

shiva82

I just hope we keep the internet open, because once that goes black, we're in the dark about whats going on.
they will shut it down for periods and call it a "cyber attack" insist on taxing everyone trillions, to go to perpetual wars as usual .spend old dusty ammunition, charge the victims for the old stock bombs , produce new weapons , and round and round we go

shiva82

Yeah people have such strong beliefs from what they see on the news, its sad. Its amazing how calm and peaceful you life can be without watching that programming all the time.

Oftentimes people don't do any research themselves to dig further and find the truth. New stories always have a spin, a bias. God understands, he won't let their ignorance and selfishness go uncorrected.
programmed to take sides in theatre

shiva82

have a good day. i will try and win today . i have been taking an ass whoopin everyday recently . i should of completed this job on friday , and it has dragged on and on . i misquoted it by two days . take the hit and move on. peace and love

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hate it when that happens. It can be tough to quote things correctly. Its good to make your quote reasonable but a little high,so you have extra labor hours to make sure you can get it done. My friend who used to farm our land does excavation contracting, and he said he always puts a little more in the quote to leave a little buffer room because customers don't like it when you go over bid. However you want it to be affordable for the customer. Its good to communicate about the level of work they are looking for.

Love mowing for that reason. Price is the price if I'm there every week. If its 2 weeks it goes up, and if its really tall, may even be charged by the hour to pay for extra labor to do the job. Hope you are able to charge for all your labor. Don't take too much of a hit, if you are there putting time in.

Most customers want the bid to be within about 20% I think is the standard. If not, may have to communicate with the customer, to let them know about how progress is going, and what the job requires.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also if it doesn't take as much time to get the job done, and they approved a certain price. Once the details are all done, as long as the customer is happy, the extra labor on the bid that wasn't used ends up being profit to grow your business.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a nice setup here for Sparkie, put a stool next to me, and he stopped meowing for attention since he can sit here next to me. Well at least for a minute, he's on the floor wanting petted again. Good cat.

Smoke testing today. Helping Willy spread straw in the yard to keep mud down. Lots of rain. Temps are going to be in the 50's F tomorrow and later next week!:smoke:

shiva82

Hate it when that happens. It can be tough to quote things correctly. Its good to make your quote reasonable but a little high,so you have extra labor hours to make sure you can get it done. My friend who used to farm our land does excavation contracting, and he said he always puts a little more in the quote to leave a little buffer room because customers don't like it when you go over bid. However you want it to be affordable for the customer. Its good to communicate about the level of work they are looking for.

Love mowing for that reason. Price is the price if I'm there every week. If its 2 weeks it goes up, and if its really tall, may even be charged by the hour to pay for extra labor to do the job. Hope you are able to charge for all your labor. Don't take too much of a hit, if you are there putting time in.

Most customers want the bid to be within about 20% I think is the standard. If not, may have to communicate with the customer, to let them know about how progress is going, and what the job requires.
the middle class is being destroyed , so residential work i have to keep competitive . my problem is i'm too thorough , and i don't dig deep enough when quoting. too nice , too soft