What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, they have a language of dance!

Bees can become intoxicated through toxicity of Neonicitinoid insecticides, and they are unable to effectively communicate to each other.

I only have had 5 dogs of my own including Buttercup. Had a black labrador growing up but we had to put her down because of severe arthritis in her legs. That was when I was in high school, we always had a cat.

At the ex's farm, we had Buttercup as our puppy. Then later on after I got married, got Wiley. Leroy was already at the farm and was my brother in law's until they gave him to us. Bonnie was a pick out of my aunt and uncle in law's litter when they bred their pure miniature dachshunds.

Had some great dogs at the farm. Sambo was the old Australian sheapherd, Spud was a big dog of my brother in laws on the farm, those were spuds puppies with a medium size moma, Flossie.

Jake was the German sheapherd.

We gave away all the puppies. I don't think we sold the ones at the farm. There were a couple litters the medium moma had. We should have got her fixed, but I think my ex's family was disreguarding the problem. I started getting dog food to help feed them.

We kept a couple of the puppies from her litter Bert and Marco. Dallas was my mother in laws dog.

shiva82

i love these diy shows where they make out it is a simple job. they have 4 men in a timber yard working all day making that . haha

shiva82

Wow, they have a language of dance!

Bees can become intoxicated through toxicity of Neonicitinoid insecticides, and they are unable to effectively communicate to each other.

I only have had 5 dogs of my own including Buttercup. Had a black labrador growing up but we had to put her down because of severe arthritis in her legs. That was when I was in high school, we always had a cat.

At the ex's farm, we had Buttercup as our puppy. Then later on after I got married, got Wiley. Leroy was already at the farm and was my brother in law's until they gave him to us. Bonnie was a pick out of my aunt and uncle in law's litter when they bred their pure miniature dachshunds.

Had some great dogs at the farm. Sambo was the old Australian sheapherd, Spud was a big dog of my brother in laws on the farm, those were spuds puppies with a medium size moma, Flossie.

Jake was the German sheapherd.

We gave away all the puppies. I don't think we sold the ones at the farm. There were a couple litters the medium moma had. We should have got her fixed, but I think my ex's family was disreguarding the problem. I started getting dog food to help feed them.

We kept a couple of the puppies from her litter Bert and Marco. Dallas was my mother in laws dog.
how long were you married for pipe? sorry to hear that did not work out

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I guess you get better pollination and more fruit when you have bees. Native bees do the trick, but it ensures success having a pollinating hive on site at the garden.

I learned a lot raising all those dogs. We never had a dog in my personal family though, just for a couple years in high school, but we were busy people anyway, so maybe it was for the better. God's grace.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just under 6 years. She had emotional issues and made some bad choices. Successful marriages take work, and I'm sure we both had some things to learn. Support from family and friends is important. God should be the centralfocus of a marriage, living according to God's will and growing in it together.

shiva82

So I guess you get better pollination and more fruit when you have bees. Native bees do the trick, but it ensures success having a pollinating hive on site at the garden.

I learned a lot raising all those dogs. We never had a dog in my personal family though, just for a couple years in high school, but we were busy people anyway, so maybe it was for the better. God's grace.
yeah , saves us buying r building anything. we learn on site for free and bee keeper keeps all the honey. thats my vision to begin with

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

shiva82

Just under 6 years. She had emotional issues and made some bad choices. Successful marriages take work, and I'm sure we both had some things to learn. Support from family and friends is important. God should be the centralfocus of a marriage, living according to God's will and growing in it together.
well, i hope there is another mrs pipeline out there for you to find one day soon

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't judge even your ex-wife. Let God to it, respect. She had a rough verbally abusive upbringing. Everyone can be presented perfect in Christ by the power of God Almighty.

We are all a work-in-progress.

Going to head to the park for a quick loop. Haven't seen Julian lately walking at the park with her dog Charlie. Must have got married. :smoke:

shiva82

Can't judge even your ex-wife. Let God to it, respect. She had a rough verbally abusive upbringing. Everyone can be presented perfect in Christ by the power of God Almighty.

We are all a work-in-progress.

Going to head to the park for a quick loop. Haven't seen Julian lately walking at the park with her dog Charlie. Must have got married. :smoke:
there is good to be found in most people . it is the psychopath that feel no guilt or shame that dominate all positions of power to be weary of i find .

Latest posts

Latest posts