What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buttercup was a great dog, wish we still had her. When she was older, she ran off after getting shot by the neighbors for always getting at their chickens and not staying on our side of the street back at the farm. She should have been tied up for a while to train her I guess. Life lessons.

Puppies give us new perspectives. Its a special thing to experience watching life be born. We were there once. Every day is full of Gods hope and goodness.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Sambo the Australian Shepherd who was lost and found twice! Thank you God. Always came home! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buttercup was a happy dog. Wish I could have kept all the farm dogs. I know how to take care of dogs better today. Training puppies can be difficult. She probably got taken in by someone.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe we didn't teach her very well. Here's Buttercup watching the piglets. Is she protecting them or figuring out how to get in there to play with them?

full