What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my mother is the only person left on earth that i trust
Yeah, that's God's design. Family is important. I'm just not sure what its going to be like when my parents are gone. Its going to be tough. Brother can be sketchy some times. His wife is a lawyer and they seem to be ultrajudgemental, with unforgiving grudges, although they act nice to me.

Actions speak louder than words.

shiva82

yeah man . we all go through it at some point , and no matter our ages , we all are capable of feeling the same pain. my anxiety levels have been increased but that is me being selfish . my mum will be worrying even more. kind of mashed my head up quite a bit

shiva82

on a positive note, friday she goes into hospital to have spinal operation , solidifying her fractures so the dominoe effect does not happen

i have been fearing the worst naturally . i will be positive from now on . i have had my moment

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That will be good to have that fixed, that was the main issue you were looking at anyway. Everything in in life is a risk. Even doing nothing has its risks. Have to keep going and just do the next right thing.

I actually talked to my brother yesterday. Dad and I may go out in the snow later, and hopefully my brother and kids will want to meet up. I would to run the sledding hill if they want to.

Family time is important, and we get so busy in the summer. My brother's grandmother in law just passed and his mother in law has a type of cancer being treated. Things don't stay the same forever. Have to live life while you can.

Although God rewards us when we go out from our families into the world and live by the Spirit. Have to ask God which direction to go for today.

Hebrews 3 NKJV

The Son Was Faithful​

3 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, 2 who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house. 3 For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house. 4 For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things is God. 5 And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward, 6 but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope [a]firm to the end.

Be Faithful

7 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
8 Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
In the day of trial in the wilderness,
9 Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me,
And saw My works forty years.
10 Therefore I was angry with that generation,
And said, ‘They always go astray in their heart,
And they have not known My ways.’
11 So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest.’ ”

12 Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; 13 but [b]exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end, 15 while it is said:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”

Failure of the Wilderness Wanderers​

16 For who, having heard, rebelled? Indeed, was it not all who came out of Egypt, led by Moses? 17 Now with whom was He angry forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose corpses fell in the wilderness? 18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who did not obey? 19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Psalm 95 NKJV

A Call to Worship and Obedience​

95 Oh come, let us sing to the Lord!
Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.
2 Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
3 For the Lord is the great God,
And the great King above all gods.
4 [a]In His hand are the deep places of the earth;
The heights of the hills are His also.
5 The sea is His, for He made it;
And His hands formed the dry land.

6 Oh come, let us worship and bow down;
Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.
7 For He is our God,
And we are the people of His pasture,
And the sheep [b]of His hand.

Today, if you will hear His voice:
8 “Do not harden your hearts, as in the [c]rebellion,
As in the day of [d]trial in the wilderness,
9 When your fathers tested Me;
They tried Me, though they saw My work.
10 For forty years I was [e]grieved with that generation,
And said, ‘It is a people who go astray in their hearts,
And they do not know My ways.’
11 So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest.’ ”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

shiva82

her pregnant dog , and the subsequent puppies have kept her busy and her mind off things . she has been sleeping next to them every day for two weeks and taking care of them all . very sweet

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like God's love to me! What a blessing, cool stuff! How did her dog get pregnant? I guess she never had it fixed? Was it puppies by surprise or puppies on purpose?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I raised few litters of puppies and piglets over the years with my ex's family. Really touching experience. Puppies are fun!

shiva82

Sounds like God's love to me! What a blessing, cool stuff! How did her dog get pregnant? I guess she never had it fixed? Was it puppies by surprise or puppies on purpose?
my mother never allowed us to have pets growing up, she was brainwashed into thinking they make your house smell etc. her long term partner bought a puppy 2 years ago, and my mum fell in love. so much so she bought a similar puppy herself as a companion, a female puppy lol. she does not over think anything haha. the boy was on chemical catstration type product they use, but was getting unwell , so she stopped that treatment. now they have 6 dogs. she had zero experience 2 years ago and now she is an expert

shiva82

they did not tell me as it makes a nice suprise. other wise i would of taken my camera. i don't use smart phones or advanced tech phones