What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

still got the scar 17 years on . lucky escape . very lucky . like pipeline said 'go at gods pace ' . i have taken note.

Attachments

• IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0451.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 44

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you are alright, that's fairly traumatic! I guess you learned a tough lesson. Kind of embaressing with the clean-up. Thats dangerous though losing blood. God's grace, things like that help you open your eyes to the grace of God in your life.

shiva82

Glad you are alright, that's fairly traumatic! I guess you learned a tough lesson. Kind of embaressing with the clean-up. Thats dangerous though losing blood. God's grace, things like that help you open your eyes to the grace of God in your life.
shit happens. sometimes we get lucky, sometimes unlucky. lifes lessons. needless to say , i would not do it again

shiva82

an old friend when homeless, would go to mcdonalds just to use wifi with 24 \7 access. buy one coffee and sit there listening to music all day . go outside to smoke and come back in . fill his cup with his own drinks and just tell the staff its the same drink

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Into the chapter about cannon of the Bible, what books it contains. The protestant and most everyone including quotes from Scripture itself agrees on 24 books, but the Catholic Bible has 45 books. The message is simple, why so many books? The book "4 Ezra" spoke about 70 books the Priests had in the temple, and 24 books for people of God to read.

shiva82

Into the chapter about cannon of the Bible, what books it contains. The protestant and most everyone including quotes from Scripture itself agrees on 24 books, but the Catholic Bible has 45 books. The message is simple, why so many books? The book "4 Ezra" spoke about 70 books the Priests had in the temple, and 24 books for people of God to read.
how many does the greek orthodox have. how many does the coptic church have?

shiva82

The Hebrew Bible has 22 or 24 books. Your English Old Testament probably has 39. Roman Catholic Bibles have 46 Old Testament books.ethiopian coptic has 88 and i think 81 in the greek

i would say the modern christians expelled many books

all christians follow the same gospels though