What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

I cant believe these slipped past me all this time. Perfect for transplanting

Attachments

• IMG_20240115_111419133.jpg
    IMG_20240115_111419133.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 31

shiva82

muddy hay :D

Is that a bottom shelf haze derivative?
muddy hay is peach oz x oldtimer haze. and bottom shelf is cheese ibl x oldtimer haze . i did a bigcobtx on my seedlings but they are recovering . i saved the best 16 as thats all what will fit in 1 m 2 . of which males will be removed. i'm saving all the bottom shelf haze males for f2s and hybrids with the best of the other bunch too , while i'm at it . waste not want not

RobFromTX

muddy hay is peach oz x oldtimer haze. and bottom shelf is cheese ibl x oldtimer haze . i did a bigcobtx on my seedlings but they are recovering . i saved the best 16 as thats all what will fit in 1 m 2 . of which males will be removed. i'm saving all the bottom shelf haze males for f2s and hybrids with the best of the other bunch too , while i'm at it . waste not want not

I will avoid the ocean forest to try and avoid anymore big cob fallouts haha

shiva82

often soil has larvae of different kinds that are hard to detect too. just plain old coco sterilised is good for the job to get them going, and then into the soil

never go full big cob on the seedlings

shiva82

But does coco work okay with sativa landraces?
yes , however , germinating seeds we are talking about . seeds need zero food until germinated , and the catyledons hold nutrient and all it needs up to the first sets of leaves. so technically , to keep things bug free and problem free. germ and start sterile , once they break surface , then into your soil mix

seedling mixes are most of the time , very light mixes for this reason

Latest posts

Latest posts