What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should I take the hemp derived Delta 8 THC gummy? Giving it to my brother. I think. I could take 1/4 of it and see what it does.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was thinking, your plants are a little small, but if they were much smaller I wonder if vigor would be diminished and possibly potency. Should do a little more veg time and let them grow in. Although it may be more of a magnet for pests, would be nice to get more yield. Are you just going after more high quality flower with slightly smaller framework? :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't let my tolerance get back up. I have to plow through this smoke testing while keeping tolerance in check. The hues on these SCC F14's are premier bubblegum laundry detergent incense phenotypes. I really need to get this spread around for the preservation of the line.

shiva82

I was thinking, your plants are a little small, but if they were much smaller I wonder if vigor would be diminished and possibly potency. Should do a little more veg time and let them grow in. Although it may be more of a magnet for pests, would be nice to get more yield. Are you just going after more high quality flower with slightly smaller framework? :smoke:
i only use a small light . one plant takes up the whole bay pipe. its 1 m 2

shiva82

the more you push your plant , and aim for yield only . the worse the end product is. natural laws. i'm content with my grows pipe . one plant only get 315 watt for a few weeks too . some days i pack it more ,s ome days i don't. i know how far the light penetrates etc . i go for regular crops over one plant vegging for half a year etc

shiva82

i will be flicking the cdm off and finishing the silver just with 150 sadoium for the final two weeks this round two. i harvest 3 larges plants 2 weeks after each other using the perpetual method. each plant only went under the main cdm light for a period . saving money really . i have more than enough stash and thats my only aim. some colas are bigger than cans of coke. not as big as using higher powered lights. but who cares. only me smoking it. i rarely see colas huge other than beasters or commercial anyway

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its all about a quality product. Tom Hill was was on The Potcast talking about the shade tolerance of Deep Chunk, how it could improve efficiency indoors. You have to have good light distribution. I love the Lord, the sun moves in the sky to give light to every budsite! :smoke:

shiva82

quality over quantity all day everyday unless you are commercial, then you would dial down the quality a touch to improve quantity . 4-6 ounces with 2-3 weeks tops veg i'm cool with . its a rotation

next in . cheese ibl and space monkey again

GreenestBasterd

-5 here tuesday and wednesday . i hate working when it's that cold. defrosting my van etc in the cold and dark
Wouldn’t think it but where I am in Australia gets bitterly cold come winter, -9 last year!

I just got rid of my old Mitsubishi delica that I could only start in winter if I stuck a rag or a tennis ball in the exhaust pipe for more compression, fires up and ball pops out hahaha.

It was an old fella on a machinery forum that told me he used to do it to his excavator with a melon and it would fire across the workshop hahaha.

shiva82

Wouldn’t think it but where I am in Australia gets bitterly cold come winter, -9 last year!

I just got rid of my old Mitsubishi delica that I could only start in winter if I stuck a rag or a tennis ball in the exhaust pipe for more compression, fires up and ball pops out hahaha.

It was an old fella on a machinery forum that told me he used to do it to his excavator with a melon and it would fire across the workshop hahaha.
as kids , we used to plug peoples exhausts with bananas for fun . we never waited to watch it fire out. we were just little shits haha