What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

The apostle Paul changed his name from Saul after God told him to when he received the Holy Spirit by the hand and blessing from the disciple who visited him and told him to stop persecuting Jesus. Saul was a very bad guy and persecuted christians even to death. Influential Jewish guy was converted, had to change his name.

You should read Scribes and Scripture the book. Its not entirely true, sounds like they have it cross refernced and there are only a couple examples where its anything substantially different. Most cases its spelling of words, and alternate meanings which don;t necessarily alter the doctrine of God's Word.
my bad. saul ben kish . i had solomon on my mind still.

shiva82

mimosa s1 under led . ticking over ok .

Attachments

• IMG_0442.JPG
    IMG_0442.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0443.JPG
    IMG_0443.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 27

shiva82

adrenochrome . the worlds most expensive drug , used for thousands of years by the wealthiest and rulers of nations

shiva82

the aztecs and incas knew of this drug. it gives dmt like trips apperantly and keeps us younger. you can imagine them having a line of thousands of petrified people lined up waiting to be killed and the blood extracted from the brain stem or spin as they are in the process of dieing

GreenestBasterd

I reckon you’ve seen all the stuff Jon Levi has done on the worlds fairs with the babies exhibitions and the orphan trains.

He’s one of the best channels still remaining on YouTube after the mass purge of decent information around covid time.

shiva82

jordan maxwell was the first person i hear speak about the historical babylonian orders, and the various human animal sacrifice through the ages, andrenochrome, child trafficking and such. he spoke about it in the 90s

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't give up your guns. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Hit up another smoke shop I forgot about that was closest to my house near the neighborhood. Was a cool little shop. They had some cannabis decorated knives. Thought about getting one for gardening. They were badass folding knives. :smoke:

I saw a young father and his gradeschool age daugher going to martial arts in town today. A lot of people go to martial arts. Its a great way to teach your kids how to defend themselves. Thou shalt not fear. God is with us. God will take are of the evil one way or another.

Those people are a brood of vipers and they will do even more crazy abominable things than this. Just keep your eyes fixed on good or else they win, I have found out. Have to take breaks, its like poison.

GreenestBasterd

jordan maxwell was the first person i hear speak about the historical babylonian orders, and the various human animal sacrifice through the ages, andrenochrome, child trafficking and such. he spoke about it in the 90s
“You don’t know, because they don’t want you to know!”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ryan Christian at The Last American Vagabond covers a lot of good information and is connected with other journalists in his work.

Also used to listen to the David Knight Show

shiva82

Pyramids are usually 4 sides plus the base. However in 1940 a British Air Force pilot named P. Groves accidentally discovered the Great Pyramid of Giza to have 8 sides and not 4. All the 8 sides are visible only during spring and autumn equinox.