What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
over cooked the rice. I will now try not to overcook the chicken, then will mix in after onion spice mix cooks up.

GreenestBasterd

I have an 1969 International tractor it was tired and had low compression I worked it fore years, it wouldn't start even when it was hot out without starter fluid. It finally died and needs rebuild , it's on the list
Can’t beat the older vehicles and machinery in general. None of this planned obsolescence shit, it was built well and built to last.
Good luck with that project!

goingrey

Only met like two or three Indians ever that weren't vegetarians. One guy even showed me some photos of lobster served at some restaurant, but not because he thought it was some fine dining but to share his amazement of people actually eating it, crazy westeners.

GreenestBasterd

Only met like two or three Indians ever that weren't vegetarians. One guy even showed me some photos of lobster served at some restaurant, but not because he thought it was some fine dining but to share his amazement of people actually eating it, crazy westeners.
I was introduced to dal makhani by two Indian brothers I worked with. A well made one is up there with any Rogan Josh or bhuna in my opinion.

Now it’s the first thing I order on any menu.

They also weren’t strict vegetarians but said in their village and area people rarely ate meat everyday.

Here’s a strange one, a mate who works with me lived in Mongolia and worked in a Christian Indian restaurant where beef was the most cooked meat!
I know it’s a religion thing, but thought it was interesting how 2 or 3 percent are Christian, which makes up about 26 million people who eat the sacred animal. Pretty nuts!

shiva82

most hundus and caste are forbidden to eat animals, especially beef . some caste and mountain peiople eat meat as that is easier to sustain than food crops at high altitude in some areas. muslims of india eat meat . bangladeshi , pakistanis , afghans , nepalese ,and some indians make curries with meat

indians make the best dahl and pakistanis make the better meat based curries

shiva82

I was introduced to dal makhani by two Indian brothers I worked with. A well made one is up there with any Rogan Josh or bhuna in my opinion.

Now it’s the first thing I order on any menu.

They also weren’t strict vegetarians but said in their village and area people rarely ate meat everyday.

Here’s a strange one, a mate who works with me lived in Mongolia and worked in a Christian Indian restaurant where beef was the most cooked meat!
I know it’s a religion thing, but thought it was interesting how 2 or 3 percent are Christian, which makes up about 26 million people who eat the sacred animal. Pretty nuts!
karahi . try a karahi style curry. it is the pan they use. usually the best dish of the chef

any time i visit a curry house with muslim brothers , they always stick to safety and order a karahi

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Dont mean to poke around and stir the shit but a study came out today that shows that the richest 5 people, all dudes, doubled their wealth from 2020 till now.
They've made an average of 14 million dollars per hour.... resulting in a total wealth of 869 Billion dollars at the end of 2023.
The lower 60% of people aka 4,77 Billion People, lost a total of 20 Billion Dollars.... no idea how much they had before.
they didnt write about it in the article, its probably stated in the study.
if you divide 20 Billions by 4,77 every person lost an average of around 4,20 dollars... but i suppose some of the 60% of global population might have lost a lot or all while others lost very little or nothing, an all sorts of stuff in between.

hm.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Screenshot_20240115-140811~2.png

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Zuckerberg went up from 7. to 5.
Ellison went from 5. to 4.
Arnault went up from 3. to 2.
Bezos fell from 1. to 3.
no idea where Musk was at at the beginning of 2020 but hes on top now.....

edit: ok, he had 22,3 billions by end of 2019.
$251.3 now haha

Last edited: