What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

i had to replace my battery recently . so hopefully she fires up fine .
If you got old vehicles this is the trick!
Does my truck, chipper, stumpy and van.
IMG_7205.jpeg

Don’t leave for work without it and it’s saved a few people out and about too.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you think the spacemonkey has a lot of influence from Guerilla glue? Seems like the flower structure is similar. I saw some pics of GG earlier. Sounds like a great hybrid!

shiva82

my van is ten year old and a work horse. although neglected in the past . i'm the third owner .i will keep it another 10 years if i can

shiva82

Do you think the spacemonkey has a lot of influence from Guerilla glue? Seems like the flower structure is similar. I saw some pics of GG earlier. Sounds like a great hybrid!
for sure , depends on the pheno. i preferred the last pheno i had of it but this one is still top notch . strong . if you find the returnofhashstars thread. he has pictures of the old pheno we had a few years back . similar but not the same

shiva82

did you guys ever play the indian rope trick to passing cars , as children ? bascially you both wait in the road for a car to come towards you, while you are stood togteher you pretend you both have an imaginary reel and start winding out an invisble cable as you both retreat to opposite sides of the road. the car always slows and stops to see if a cable has been laid . crazy but fun when you are around 10 years of age

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going for the chicken currey. Cooking the meat before I add it. Will be pipeline style. Can I add more tomato? I have some other veggies like peas, corn, chickpea, and green beans. Also black bean and pinto bean I could add.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never played that indian rope trick, but have heard about people doing it. At least you were out getting exercise. Learn to be safe around traffic.

shiva82

the average of 315 watt , 60 watt and 150 watt is 175 watt [ i think ] . my plants start on 60 watt and progress to 150 315 and back down again . with approx the same amount of time used the approx wattage used per 90cm 2 is only 175 watt . so quite frugal . they get spoilt with the 315 watt period . i have lost count how many plants i have rotated and grown through during my period at icmag

Old Piney

Wouldn’t think it but where I am in Australia gets bitterly cold come winter, -9 last year!

I just got rid of my old Mitsubishi delica that I could only start in winter if I stuck a rag or a tennis ball in the exhaust pipe for more compression, fires up and ball pops out hahaha.

It was an old fella on a machinery forum that told me he used to do it to his excavator with a melon and it would fire across the workshop hahaha.
as kids , we used to plug peoples exhausts with bananas for fun . we never waited to watch it fire out. we were just little shits haha
Wow that's cool I've learned something. I'm assuming that it was a diesel. Nice trick for an old tired diesel, easier than hitting it with starter fluid

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't know about that either, I thought it may keep the vehicle from running, but I guess that would create a very rich mixture like choking.

GreenestBasterd

Wow that's cool I've learned something. I'm assuming that it was a diesel. Nice trick for an old tired diesel, easier than hitting it with starter fluid
Yes she was an old oil leaking diesel rattlebanger!
I would have put new glow plugs in, but the way it was configured meant the first plug always took the brunt of the start up and then the rest, poor design.
But once started was reliable and perfect for the day…until the next morning hahaha