What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

i don't know how you guys do it. roofing is too hardcore for me

It's too hardcore for me. i'm a diyer out of pure necessity. A superstitious one.

I put my shoulder out a bit earlier this morning, maybe hanging on the bars will sort it out some...

Hmm what should i do... Even the Magpies are shivvering.

I think it's really an early afternoon job.

Last edited:

shiva82

It's too hardcore for me. i'm a diyer out of pure necessity. A superstitious one.

I put my shoulder out a bit earlier this morning, maybe hanging on the bars will sort it out some...

Hmm what should i do... Even the Magpies are shivvering.

I think it's really an early afternoon job.
sounds like your rotator cuff could be inflamed . take it easy on the hanging off bars for now . i must admit, even with scottish genetics , i can't handle the cold. i'm more in tune with my pre ice age dna

my dad, would only ever wear a t shirt . unless it was raining . he was mad. he would stand and watch sunday league football in a round neck thin t shirt week in , week out . even in the snow. the old players often remember my dad for always just wearing a t shirt and not even shivering

where as myself. i will be wearing around 4 layers at least haha

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you don't want to invite me round for a smoke pipe. i would end up toking half your stash in a weekend . no problem man. irie . i would have an awesome time doing so .
I like smoking it up actually. I rarely do though becuase thats more of a social thing for me, kind of like drinking. If I'm by myself I tend to just medicate to a comfortable level. Love the way a pipe smokes when you pass it with a friend. Also cannabis makes you want to socialize so it sucks when you get real elevated with nobody to party with.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting the blood going can help with the cold. Get that heart pumping a littlebit and start breathing heavy and you will get warm. I layer up every day with a t shirt, long sleeve, button up shirt, and a hoodie sweatshirt. Keep a hat in your pocket.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i once drove 200 miles return journey for a smoke haha

Deep Chunk August 2008 at the swamp

full

Sounds like an adventure!

We ride about 150-200 miles on the dirtbike/quads in the mountains in West Virginia. Get a lot of beers in over the course of the day, but the adrenaline compensates for it. Really good at drining and blasting mountain trails.. Braaap Braaap its one big track.

Had to sneak the tokes along the way, and cover with cigar smoke. Most of the guys were cool with cannabis and would openly joke about me smoking. I know a couple of them were tokers too.

Should do a big roadie in the mountains this winter. I am itching to run some mountains. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

Matthew 8 1-13 NKJV

Jesus Cleanses a Leper​

8 When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him. 2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.”

3 Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

4 And Jesus said to him, “See that you tell no one; but go your way, show yourself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, as a testimony to them.”

Jesus Heals a Centurion’s Servant​

5 Now when Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, pleading with Him, 6 saying, “Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, dreadfully tormented.”

7 And Jesus said to him, “I will come and heal him.”

8 The centurion answered and said, “Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed. 9 For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.

10 When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, “Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel! 11 And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” 13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour.

shiva82

had to over water my plants with a soil drench. fungus gnats returned .

the space monkey i will harvest on friday and move the mimosa s1 and silverhashplant under the cdm to finish