What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

The spray epidemic!
Dark days…
Almost like a load syndicate growers got together and flooded the country with that shit in all its forms, then when everyone was sick to death of it, out came the banging grade for £10 a gram that set a new standard for pricing.
It was mad.
I know it’s more than likely not what happened but looking back something’s fishy.

shiva82

The spray epidemic!
Dark days…
Almost like a load syndicate growers got together and flooded the country with that shit in all its forms, then when everyone was sick to death of it, out came the banging grade for £10 a gram that set a new standard for pricing.
It was mad.
I know it’s more than likely not what happened but looking back something’s fishy.
government linked mafia crews . they shut the borders after 9-11 . war of terror psyop period, made import a waste of money, and sprayed the shit out of tonnes of seized uk weed and flooded the streets

shiva82

i took a small sample bud of the monkey. the led light makes it look less mature than it is , but she is getting another 6 days yet anyway . under natural light she is not far off at all

Attachments

• IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0372.JPG
    IMG_0372.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 43

GreenestBasterd

There was a gritty sandy one, a sticky one that wouldn’t smoke without a blow torch, sabbuteo football grass type and then some micro one that you could only see under a microscope that was apparently fibreglass.
Horrible

goingrey

The spray epidemic!
Dark days…
It was mad.
It was the hydro stores who were pushing that shit. Even to hobbyists. I remember buying just a single bottle of Bio Bloom and the dude recommended Brix+ because "it increases your yield after the harvest, just dip your buds in it". I was outraged and ranted about the experience to a guy I knew, he was like hey that sounds great I need to buy some. :wallbash:

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
edit: sorry @exoticrobotic
didnt mean to post in between your story D:

good morning everybody!

on a more lighthearted note, i used to be a bit into fragrances and also been active on a forum for a short period.
fragrance reviews can be so amusing sometimes, like a smoke report can.

heres the latest 3 reviews for the same damn scent haha

This is definitely one of the best 80s fragrances ever made. In my opinion, Davidoffs best fragrance released. Such a mature creamy woody scent that will make you smell absolutely fantastic. Opens up with a fresh blast of bergamot and cedar, then the vanilla and rosewood come in shortly after. The patchouli plays an important role keeping it smell classy and mature and fresh enough for spring.

The opening smells like you spent too much time at your hoarder grandmas house who hasn't opened a window in 27 years. my batch is 3-1-22. Either after you get used to it or, it starts to dry down, its a very chill scent. Worth an own. Ill probably never use the entire bottle. Ill become a hoarder grandpa before there's air in the sprays. Damn my quest to own all of the classics.

I recently purchased this fragrance, mine was January 2023 batch
It smells synthetic and unpleasant in the beginning. Like plastic bag that being kept in the drawer for too long, mixed with some animalic barnyard notes. The Drydown is a bit better albeit still unpleasant, but I don't think I can stand the opening long enough.

hehee, nutters.