What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

The patchouli plays an important role keeping it smell classy and mature and fresh enough for spring.

Patchouli has some nice note when it has worn off a lot or been washed off...

If you are really into scents i can highly reccommend this.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Patchouli has some nice note when it has worn off a lot or been washed off...

If you are really into scents i can highly reccommend this.

at one point i had bought a couple of natural oils and essences to make my own signature scent. i still have half a bottle somewhere, i need to check it out now haha.
it was pretty rough smelling though, i should have known to also order some other chemical compounds and not only natural essences. theres a bunch of stuff that can make the notes blend better or accentuate one or the other, act as a filler etc.
it was big fun though :)

exoticrobotic

at one point i had bought a couple of natural oils and essences to make my own signature scent. i still have half a bottle somewhere, i need to check it out now haha.
it was pretty rough smelling though, i should have known to also order some other chemical compounds and not only natural essences. theres a bunch of stuff that can make the notes blend better or accentuate one or the other, act as a filler etc.
it was big fun though :)

It's great fun.

with the kit you can start to recognice notes in various scents, like molecule 1 has iso e super in it.

My son keeps blending about 10 of them together.

I'm hoping he can create the next social media scent sensation and i can retire to Ganja bikini paradise.

shiva82

what about aromatic plants, for aromatherapy. do any of you grow any and produce tinctures and oils and concentrates with the plants you grow? other than bho shatter rosin etc

exoticrobotic

what about aromatic plants, for aromatherapy. do any of you grow any and produce tinctures and oils and concentrates with the plants you grow? other than bho shatter rosin etc

i created rose oil from roses in garden and the extract craft turbo thing

once....

hash oil only now

i know people create lavendar essential oil from people's flowers in the summer in a similar way that you can take your apples for pressing.

shiva82

day off work today. farm work later though . for now i stay warm, drink coffee and smoke joints while i wake up

shiva82

Farm work?
yeah man , prep for the season . i gave my friend the winter off to look within himself and find the power of the leaf

this afternoon, when he returns from his working day , we have a 20 m mound of rubble to cover over. it houses millions of seeds of this type of wild thistle i forget the name of. the seeds it produces damage and etch onto anything they land on , when the seeds are activley spreading in early summer... they caused carnage. the seeds land on a plant , by way of wind the seed stick

we have to move a load of rocks boulders, sheet it over and rope it over and pile rocks all over it too

them thistle will not annoy me again

shiva82

later in the week we tidying the polytunnel, strawberries etc , and building bays over the large beds. instead of fannying around with netting etc. i'm making frames

also building a potting shed direct next to the tunnel , with a clear top and shelvinga nd storage area. we have pots of all kinds of shapes and sizes all over the place. i just want it orderly this year . make life easier. water system will be moved too

exoticrobotic

i gave my friend the winter off to look within himself and find the power of the leaf
How nice of you. Shiva82 - leaf bearer

this afternoon, when he returns from his working day , we have a 20 m mound of rubble to cover over.

Wow, at least you'll be warm. It's bloody freezing outside.

A large grey mound of type 1 aggregate is a nightmare in itself, nevermind the thistles.

gl

shiva82

How nice of you. Shiva82 - leaf bearer

Wow, at least you'll be warm. It's bloody freezing outside.

A large grey mound of type 1 aggregate is a nightmare in itself, nevermind the thistles.

gl
my mate is 60. but his work ethic is way above mine. hes out at 5 am everyday. he wakes at 4.30. asleep at 11 pm. everyday. he thinks its a 'just a 2 minute job that shiva'

exoticrobotic

Today is the last day i have the scaffolding up so i should get up there and do something.

I can't feel my toes yet however.

The external wall of the house bows quite badly at the top which means the coping tiles drip onto the wall when it rains.

I need to grind some of the wall away to bodge it as it has moss growing but it is only accessible from in between the scaffolding.

I'm both nervous and excited but a part of me just cant be bothered.

shiva82

Today is the last day i have the scaffolding up so i should get up there and do something.

I can't feel my toes yet however.

The external wall of the house bows quite badly at the top which means the coping tiles drip onto the wall when it rains.

I need to grind some of the wall away to bodge it as it has moss growing but it is only accessible from in between the scaffolding.

I'm both nervous and excited but a part of me just cant be bothered.
i don't know how you guys do it. roofing is too hardcore for me . i do have to go on the odd roof time to time and i always shit myself. i feel safe working off a ladder 3 stories up for some reason, but not stood up on planks at that height . and walking up the roof ,even with roof ladders, on old tiles that may break , be wet, or icy . it always makes me over think

shiva82

i'm content with a few square metres of land , waking up at 7 am the earliest and sheeting over mounds of land with a landowner

shiva82

fred dibnah , rip, i respect a great amount . he had balls like king kong and also deep knowledge and oozed that culture and life of times sadly gone by