What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

smoking some paradise cheese and working in my yard , tidying up. i smoke this indoors. too smelly

Attachments

• IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0396.JPG
    IMG_0396.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 38

shiva82

pink and purple petioles, can be genetic trait , sign of infection , ph irregularities , cold temps, large shifts in temps. mine is temp relted pipe. they get ideal temps and well fed during lights on and some days the dark period is near freezing. such as today . i could counter it with additional heating, but i'm cool with it

you have a good eye sir

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love that part of Exodus, we know we are able to overcome because God is with us. We call on God's grace to help in a time of need. We look to Him for direction. He's the boss. :smoke:

I noticed a lot of the plants had purple petioles. Haha, the light is the heater. Well thats fine I guess, since it gets cold at night anyway. And considering putting the mature Spacemonkey in the dark for a couple days, I suppose thats the same as the dark-for-days- conditions we see early Fall. I think it would be fine, probably won't matter since cannabinoids accumulate over weeks of time and are locked in the resin.

Thanks for the refresher on the currey. Could i seal the meat as whole breasts? Sounds like it needs cut up.

shiva82

I love that part of Exodus, we know we are able to overcome because God is with us. We call on God's grace to help in a time of need. We look to Him for direction. He's the boss. :smoke:

I noticed a lot of the plants had purple petioles. Haha, the light is the heater. Well thats fine I guess, since it gets cold at night anyway. And considering putting the mature Spacemonkey in the dark for a couple days, I suppose thats the same as the dark-for-days- conditions we see early Fall. I think it would be fine, probably won't matter since cannabinoids accumulate over weeks of time and are locked in the resin.

Thanks for the refresher on the currey. Could i seal the meat as whole breasts? Sounds like it needs cut up.
you can do full breasts i suppose. most people cut it into even sized cubes . chunky. i like to use chicken thighs without the skin as they are , so i see no reason why you cant cook full breasts . the idea with curry though is to eat iot all together like a stew , rather than slicing anything up. you cant really eat a breast with your hands and naam bread or chipati

i would cut the breasts up pipe. let the flavour penetrate easier too that way

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thinking I will wait a year before I run the SSH 88HP x Hindu Kush. I feel like my season is too predictable and need strains that will finish in 42-64 days. God's the boss.

I would like to try them, but want to see how the population segregates in flower timing.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright. I can cut them up as they cook, is what I usually do. I use the bamboos spatula to cut the meat once it begins to cook. Will just do that and try it, I don't want to contaminate stuff with raw meat.

shiva82

Alright. I can cut them up as they cook, is what I usually do. I use the bamboos spatula to cut the meat once it begins to cook. Will just do that and try it, I don't want to contaminate stuff with raw meat.
pair of scissors then . chop it up that way and wash your hands after wards . sealing you have to be fast. no over cooking

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High of 7-10 F forecast Monday, I'm sure this crazy weather will push your way after a few days. Below average temps hitting mid winter makes the cold get colder.

shiva82

High of 7-10 F forecast Monday, I'm sure this crazy weather will push your way after a few days. Below average temps hitting mid winter makes the cold get colder.
baltic cold here today . my grow tent will be around 8 c now. outdoor its at 0 now. it was -2 earlier

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have big tins of tomatoes, so half a small can?

Do you usually do 2 cups of rice in a batch? How many lbs meat?