What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

Looks like a hearty meal. Everything should be made into a pizza. Makes sure you get a well rounded meal. Don't forget the veggies! What are those, brautwurst sausages?
Pork and fennel sausages and Swiss chard for greens.
Just planted up a few trays of collards/spring greens for late summer early autumn.

You could be onto a winner there with toad in the hole pizza haha.

shiva82

tied up teh space monkey as tight as i could, and i will put her in a dark vented tent in the loft for a few days just to ripen off a wee bit more. buds are like rocks. you could throw one through a tesla cybertruck window no problem

toad in the hole pizza sounds different. make a yorkshire pudding base sausage tomato and cheese. like a hybrid

Attachments

• IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 38

shiva82

reefer pitstop . just have to wipe my reflectors down . i will turn on the 150 watt hps shortly and test temperatures at canopy .

Attachments

• IMG_0386.JPG
    IMG_0386.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0388.JPG
    IMG_0388.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0390.JPG
    IMG_0390.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0391.JPG
    IMG_0391.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 33

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ripening in the dark for days, I don't know if that would optimize potency. Want the plant to be happy, she's going to be hungry, and also the cannabinoids are synthesized by uv light interacting with the resin glands. Can you give them a little bit of light to eat?

Sativa Candy Chunk 2023-- buds don't look as nice as yours. I break off what I need as I pack the pipe. I don't mind smoking good bract leaves. Spongy and high moisture

Sativa Candy Chunk -- a lot of them have laundry detergent type terpenes. Seems like it has high terpene content. Proper cure and Boveda bags are helping preserve the terpenes and potency. :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally remembered to pick up some fresh garlic and ginger and onion for the currey. Do I have to cut up the raw meat and cook it with the onion/garlic/ginger/spice mix to do it right?

shiva82

Ripening in the dark for days, I don't know if that would optimize potency. Want the plant to be happy, she's going to be hungry, and also the cannabinoids are synthesized by uv light interacting with the resin glands. Can you give them a little bit of light to eat?

Sativa Candy Chunk 2023-- buds don't look as nice as yours. I break off what I need as I pack the pipe. I don't mind smoking good bract leaves. Spongy and high moisture
3 - 4 days dark . it wont do anything for potency. it wont make it worse, it wont make it better. it will be 3 days older and out the way. i would prefer to just leave it pipe. but i need the space , and the way you view things is different to how i view things.

in the three days , it will mature to the point i want it at before i chop. i let my soil dry out some. i have been fading her a tiny amount [starving her] and in my opinion she needs another 3 days.

if i left her in for 3 days , or in the loft for three days , doesnt make any difference. im not trying to improve anything or be clever or improve fuck all . just convenience

she is ready now. i just want to leave her three days. and the dark cold is fine for the job

nothing to be read into my action, other than she needs three more days. extended dark is perfectly fine

Last edited:

shiva82

And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them.

3 And Moses by the commandment of the Lord sent them from the wilderness of Paran: all those men were heads of the children of Israel.

4 And these were their names: of the tribe of Reuben, Shammua the son of Zaccur.

5 Of the tribe of Simeon, Shaphat the son of Hori.

6 Of the tribe of Judah, Caleb the son of Jephunneh.

7 Of the tribe of Issachar, Igal the son of Joseph.

8 Of the tribe of Ephraim, Oshea the son of Nun.

9 Of the tribe of Benjamin, Palti the son of Raphu.

10 Of the tribe of Zebulun, Gaddiel the son of Sodi.

11 Of the tribe of Joseph, namely, of the tribe of Manasseh, Gaddi the son of Susi.

12 Of the tribe of Dan, Ammiel the son of Gemalli.

13 Of the tribe of Asher, Sethur the son of Michael.

14 Of the tribe of Naphtali, Nahbi the son of Vophsi.

15 Of the tribe of Gad, Geuel the son of Machi.

16 These are the names of the men which Moses sent to spy out the land. And Moses called Oshea the son of Nun Jehoshua.

17 And Moses sent them to spy out the land of Canaan, and said unto them, Get you up this way southward, and go up into the mountain:

18 And see the land, what it is, and the people that dwelleth therein, whether they be strong or weak, few or many;

19 And what the land is that they dwell in, whether it be good or bad; and what cities they be that they dwell in, whether in tents, or in strong holds;

20 And what the land is, whether it be fat or lean, whether there be wood therein, or not. And be ye of good courage, and bring of the fruit of the land. Now the time was the time of the firstripe grapes.

21 So they went up, and searched the land from the wilderness of Zin unto Rehob, as men come to Hamath.

22 And they ascended by the south, and came unto Hebron; where Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the children of Anak, were. (Now Hebron was built seven years before Zoan in Egypt.)

23 And they came unto the brook of Eshcol, and cut down from thence a branch with one cluster of grapes, and they bare it between two upon a staff; and they brought of the pomegranates, and of the figs.

24 The place was called the brook Eshcol, because of the cluster of grapes which the children of Israel cut down from thence.

25 And they returned from searching of the land after forty days.

26 And they went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word unto them, and unto all the congregation, and shewed them the fruit of the land.

27 And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it.

28 Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.

29 The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan.

30 And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.

31 But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.

32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.

33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

shiva82

Finally remembered to pick up some fresh garlic and ginger and onion for the currey. Do I have to cut up the raw meat and cook it with the onion/garlic/ginger/spice mix to do it right?
seal your meat first in a pan [hot pan and just seal every side of your meat without cooking it , to colour and hold the moisture inside the meat as you cook . if using chicken seal extremely rapid , seconds at most as it will be getting cooked in a curry and cooks quickly ]with quality oil or animal fat , and then remove the sealed meat and put to the sid e for a moment , and use the same pan to make your curry .you start a curry sauce by slowly and gently cooking sliced or diced onions , until they are translucent . then you add the ginger and garlic , and dry spices , then re-add the meat, plus the stock liquid and tomato [if using tomato]

shiva82

going boxing shortly. i had to work all day saturday , and i hate missing a session / the older i get , the more important it is to go , and keep in shape the best i can

Latest posts

Latest posts