What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

just ordered a mastercolour agro bulb for 82 quid instead of 95 . i could of got an omega budget bulb for 30 quid, but they burn out within a year. the last mastercolour i had lasted the full time advertised , and when it died off it left now sutt marks or damage . the solistek i have running i think was around 60 . just stick with the master colour agro as main light if using a cdm . saves hassle

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you ever tried the Vietnamese butter roasted beans?
To this day it’s the best coffee I’ve ever had the pleasure of drinking.

The beans puff up and split while roasting and the flavour is like a rich chocolate.
I was given a bag from a client and never been able to source any butter roasted anywhere near as good.

Coffee machine was one of the best investments I’ve made.
Haven't tried those, but would like to try the tripple B that is aged in whiskey barrels or something.

As one of the world leaders in the trade of quality coffee, one might ask how we could possibly make a brazilian bean any better. The answer: season it in freshly drained bourbon barrels, of course. Though we didn’t exactly pioneer the art of barrel-aged coffee, we have made it our mission to perfect it- and we certainly have something to brag about. Triple B brews with the seductive aromatics of top-shelf bourbon, and fills your cup with a flavorful masterpiece that will make you warm and fuzzy inside.

That Spacemonkey looks about done. Do you have any silver hashplant buds cured we can see?

shiva82

Haven't tried those, but would like to try the tripple B that is aged in whiskey barrels or something.

As one of the world leaders in the trade of quality coffee, one might ask how we could possibly make a brazilian bean any better. The answer: season it in freshly drained bourbon barrels, of course. Though we didn’t exactly pioneer the art of barrel-aged coffee, we have made it our mission to perfect it- and we certainly have something to brag about. Triple B brews with the seductive aromatics of top-shelf bourbon, and fills your cup with a flavorful masterpiece that will make you warm and fuzzy inside.

That Spacemonkey looks about done. Do you have any silver hashplant buds cured we can see?
i'm a smoker pipe man. i use daily. i don't have anything older than 6 months other than hash . made me laugh that , as i'm a fiend

i would have to toke less or grow more.

shiva82

the monkey would be more than smokeable now . i'm just waiting for a few more ambers and a touch more swelling . with tiny bit of fade . i will chop a cola now as an early tester than can be dry enough to sample when i chop her down

shiva82

maybe 100 silverhashplant pictures in this thread . shes a beauty . maybe my most photographed plant

needle in a hystack moment haha. i don't save any pictures whatso ever. what i post i post and thats it . all pictures are in this thread though. i think you can some how find a list of just my media i post and such and find it that way. so you don't have to read all the bollocks i post

shiva82

heres my current silverhashplant 88 . basking under different spectrums and not caring. a photon is a photon to this girl. easy to grow . good all rounder for me . she will be getting moved to under the 315 watt cdm at the end of the week

Attachments

• IMG_0368.JPG
    IMG_0368.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0369.JPG
    IMG_0369.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 29

GreenestBasterd

i'm a smoker pipe man. i use daily. i don't have anything older than 6 months other than hash . made me laugh that , as i'm a fiend

i would have to toke less or grow more.
Sounds like you got it just right.
I don’t sell fuck all and give away a fair bit in my small circle but still have jars of buds that get left for dead, need to get the bubble machine into action on a regular basis again…

Latest posts

Latest posts