What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Getting new tires for the truck just in time for the snow season! Going to be more aggressive tread with sidewall lugs, but they are still good for highway! Will get me back to water the garden even if its a little slick on top! Better cleaning lugs. Gardening work for today... :smoke:

Watched this awesome display of talent and energy over at Willy's

shiva82

full

Getting new tires for the truck just in time for the snow season! Going to be more aggressive tread with sidewall lugs, but they are still good for highway! Will get me back to water the garden even if its a little slick on top! Better cleaning lugs. Gardening work for today... :smoke:

Watched this awesome display of talent and energy over at Willy's

don't make them like they used to. that's for sure

shiva82

i killed off the sthe mimosa s1 x c99 tester. it had mutations i do not favour , fungus gnats to deal with and lacking space , so i fucked her off. i have more seeds to test anytime. the mimosa s1 as a clone has really poor vigour and she may go too. the silverhashplant needs the space , and is good smoke. so i favour making room for her over growing a tester that i don't like the look of

Attachments

• IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0328.JPG
    IMG_0328.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0329.JPG
    IMG_0329.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 32

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feminized seed (S1's) are fine to grow, but they can have issues is using them in breeding, I have heard. They say you can't go too many Selfing generations or the stock will completely lose vigor. I guess its a clone of an feminized S1, so just being a clone makes it prone to losing vigor as well.

S1's are feminized, so every seed should be the same. Got any more Mimosa S1's to pop in its place?

Regular seed is better to work with, can make vigorous high yielding F1 hyrbrids only with regular seed.

The popularity of feminized seed ( S1's) is simply a response to oppressive government rules limiting plant count, in my opinion. I realize people have limited space, but I think thats still the case.

shiva82

Feminized seed (S1's) are fine to grow, but they can have issues is using them in breeding, I have heard. They say you can't go too many Selfing generations or the stock will completely lose vigor. I guess its a clone of an feminized S1, so just being a clone makes it prone to losing vigor as well.

S1's are feminized, so every seed should be the same. Got any more Mimosa S1's to pop in its place?

Regular seed is better to work with, can make vigorous high yielding F1 hyrbrids only with regular seed.

The popularity of feminized seed ( S1's) is simply a response to oppressive government rules limiting plant count, in my opinion. I realize people have limited space, but I think thats still the case.
perfectly fine using an s1 as a female , to a male regular. nothing at all. s1 onwards , or s1 x another reversed s1 is different but people do it

shiva82

i'm not a breeder, i just make seeds for myself to grow . i kill anything undesirable on route . i in-breed nothing whatsoever , and preserve nothing . i just evolve my seed stash as i evolve . only the best get saved . onwards we go . my only need is a healthy population consisting of what i enjoy toking.

diversity, hybrid vigour , suprises , and hopefully , good smoke

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I like diversity too. Thats what I remember hearing, S1s can be used in breeding w/regular, as clones are s1 mistakes anyways. Thanks for the reminder.

Diversity is what makes cannabis great. I would advise against your friend doing 4 of the same clones in the growing frame with netting sides. I would mix it up to have some different types for different times of day. Don't want all body buzz knockout indicas thats for sure, unless thats your thing. Even then you want some diversity.

Diversity is what makes regular seed great, you pick whats best for you.

Out for a hike. Need to test out my tires.:smoke:

GreenestBasterd

he went woke . shame. he was good. the more famous you become and more popular the more politically correct you become. he became biased and a puppet of the state. i used to love him

ricky gervais gets better again, once he broke free from populism again. ricky repented. i think frankie can too.

imo only
I still listen to those old XFM shows with Steven Merchant and Karl Pilkinton, they’re still hilarious today.
Shame about Frankie!

shiva82

i smoke ganja i get ideas and i open cans of worms. i'm going to remove and replace my floorboards , instead of saving them. quicker , and i can bribe Cantona with some ganja for a cheap deal at the merchants . bit late for some d.i.y but i rarely make noise other than 90s hip hop , and jungle all day everyday

shiva82

Yeah I like diversity too. Thats what I remember hearing, S1s can be used in breeding w/regular, as clones are s1 mistakes anyways. Thanks for the reminder.

Diversity is what makes cannabis great. I would advise against your friend doing 4 of the same clones in the growing frame with netting sides. I would mix it up to have some different types for different times of day. Don't want all body buzz knockout indicas thats for sure, unless thats your thing. Even then you want some diversity.

Diversity is what makes regular seed great, you pick whats best for you.

Out for a hike. Need to test out my tires.:smoke:
mr bean is a simple man , and is relying on me to give him gifts for free. beggars may not be choosers lol. i will give him pcheese clone and some earlyskunk x leb seeds