What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i enjoy watching the somoan cruiserweight , jai opetaia . old school prize fighter ,not fame hungry

Last edited:

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Cant find my measurements... i had them scribbled on a piece of paper in some drawer at work...
but i measured the sockets plus bulbs and theyre pretty much 10cm long.
pots are around 9cm high.
i think i can manage with the SILs, theres gonna be LST involved anyways.
i have a bunch of lightbulbs and will have to buy 2 more sockets or so.
i'm planning on using 5 bulbs probably, and i could unscrew one or two in case it gets too hot or if i get lightburn.
the area that needs to be covered is around 0,1m² so 4 bulbs should be more than enough actually.
4 bulbs add up to 52 watts and approximately 6000 lumen.

shiva82

Cant find my measurements... i had them scribbled on a piece of paper in some drawer at work...
but i measured the sockets plus bulbs and theyre pretty much 10cm long.
pots are around 9cm high.
i think i can manage with the SILs, theres gonna be LST involved anyways.
i have a bunch of lightbulbs and will have to buy 2 more sockets or so.
i'm planning on using 5 bulbs probably, and i could unscrew one or two in case it gets too hot or if i get lightburn.
the area that needs to be covered is around 0,1m² so 4 bulbs should be more than enough actually.
4 bulbs add up to 52 watts and approximately 6000 lumen.
sounds like you have a plan

shiva82

i'm going to roll one , and then dismantle my greenhouse in my yard . i have decided to alter it , and just cover half my yard in clear carport roof sheets . and make half the yard a greenhouse... i chop and change ideas readily, so don't hold me to that . once i smoke the joint i may think of an alternative ..

Attachments

• IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 26

shiva82

doing some repairs on an old house. gypsum should never be used over old lime plaster and distemper. as you can see how the lime perishes, and the adhesion is terrible, and the gypsum layer holds moisture. resulting in failure and rough wavey walls. gyspum is fine , in the correct conditions, just not straight on top of the old surfaces when lime wash paints and lime plaster are used .

in the pictures, you can see the different layers perishing under the gypsum

Attachments

• IMG_0323.JPG
    IMG_0323.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0322.JPG
    IMG_0322.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0321.JPG
    IMG_0321.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 33

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i just calculated the cost for the lights and its around 30 euros. bulbs, sockets(ceramic), cables and plug. not bad. and i have more than half of the stuff already laying around so i only have to invest around 14 euros and have a spare bulb too, haha.
i already have the fans, need to buy some parts for ducting. and i have to come up with some diy carbon filter. enough carbon pellets available.

planning on a little over 50 euros total investment plus lotsof spare time, some elbow grease and a kingsize portion of macguyverism @DaEarl73 ;)

shiva82

i just calculated the cost for the lights and its around 30 euros. bulbs, sockets(ceramic), cables and plug. not bad. and i have more than half of the stuff already laying around so i only have to invest around 14 euros and have a spare bulb too, haha.
i already have the fans, need to buy some parts for ducting. and i have to come up with some diy carbon filter. enough carbon pellets available.

planning on a little over 50 euros total investment plus lotsof spare time, some elbow grease and a kingsize portion of macguyverism @DaEarl73 ;)
sounds like merdochism from the a-team

a few empty cereal boxes, some tape, a fork, a few staples , and we create nasa spec grow system

shiva82

He was a savage!
I think he went too far and upset a few too many people because he just disappeared.
Fuck he was funny
he went woke . shame. he was good. the more famous you become and more popular the more politically correct you become. he became biased and a puppet of the state. i used to love him

ricky gervais gets better again, once he broke free from populism again. ricky repented. i think frankie can too.

imo only