What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

maybe paint and epoxy coat or poly coat it afterwards. but again. will it off gas? we don't know. i would stick with white plastic and staples and a quality tape for any joints

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
the reason why i'd rather paint and not staple foil to it is that i'm afraid if developin mold behind it and also the wood swelling up.
how about this silicon type stuff that you use in bathrooms for sealing off edges?

shiva82

galvenised metals and such they use zinc coatings and etching primers. zinc based maybe an option, but its all a risk to me

shiva82

the reason why i'd rather paint and not staple foil to it is that i'm afraid if developin mold behind it and also the wood swelling up.
how about this silicon type stuff that you use in bathrooms for sealing off edges?
wood preserve it all , or use a natural woodstain low voc that is safe for plants , and then clad it in safe plastic

the preserver or stain will soak into the wood and is permeable but soaks into the wood and will become moisture proof it . i'm only suggesting bare minimum so you dont poison the plants

i have used all kinds of paints in the past for the job you describe

shiva82

i once used oil based white eggshell on all my walls like they used to do for hospitals in the victorian era. fuck me. i could not grow in there for nearly a year . for it to off gas .lol

my eyes would water for the first week

shiva82

lint free rag , brush it all on liberal and while its wet , use your lint free rag to wipe off excess and buff it all up nice. like a french polish

goingrey

this is a quote fro the rqs webiste . how can they get away with saying this is over my head. i thought f1 was the basic starting point for any pollen chucker. i thought wrong

F1 Hybrid Cannabis Seeds

What Are F1 Cannabis Seeds?​

If you thought all cannabis hybrids are created equal, think again. F1 hybrids are the future of cannabis genetics, offering unrivalled stability, vigour, and yields. Unlike regular hybrids, which can be created by crossing virtually any two cannabis plants, F1 hybrids are made by crossing two pure (also known as "inbred") genetic lines. The resulting seedlings not only grow bigger and stronger, but also maintain stable growth traits that result in a uniform crop.
While F1 seeds have long been common in the world of vegetable and ornamental gardening, they are completely new to cannabis.At RQS, we're pioneering F1 hybrids by being the first to offer genuine F1 cannabis seeds, transforming cultivation at any scale.
The Seed Bank sold F1 hybrids in 1985 already, and marketed them as such.

1704217160187.png

Those F1 hybrids RQS sells are produced by a company called F1 SeedTech. Seems like their method is to do an S4 x S4 cross. I suppose that's quite unique.

But I still don't think their marketing holds water. They get away with it because no one has snitched.. Kind of risky, a competitor well might, just look at what happened to RAW (OCB snitched).

shiva82

spacemonkey. 2 weeks to go . smells of spicy hashish with sour notes. mainly the smell of hash

Attachments

• IMG_0312.JPG
    IMG_0312.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0314.JPG
    IMG_0314.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0315.JPG
    IMG_0315.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0316.JPG
    IMG_0316.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 27

shiva82

past s5 you get major issues. they must of not backed up any stock. got to s5 . realised s6 are worthless and started to use their stock to make f1 fems using the selfed lines. not great practise either but understandable when you put it that way

shiva82

i remember smoking the sample and the smoke was thick and it tasted of hash. not for everyones tastebuds , but potent as fuck. my first time growing this pheno myself

Latest posts

Latest posts