What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

shiva82

Packed a pipe of Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush and lasted all day! Working on a DC x Blueberry pipe.

Robfrom TX, you should try the DJ short Blueberry, or Flo, they have Thai genetics in them and flowering time is shorter.

I will have to take a look at that Morrisson-Moorley experiment, cool! I can see what you are saying, its one and the same I think. Thoughts may be in the aether for example. Does it inclued anything thats not material as a generalized term? Will have to look into it.

Correct, the Greek copies are early it says. But early on it was also translated into Latin, Coptic, and Syriac. Later translations included Ethiopic, Armenian, Georgian, and Gothic. Was pretty easy to verify the original text I think because of all the copies.

I love spicy pizza. My friends used to put taco sauce on the pizza. I always put something spicy on my pot pie pizza. Use chili powder, chipolte (roasted jalepeno), and crushed red pepper the most. Love the jar of jalapenos too. Garlic is the new thing for me though. Garlic goes with chili powder and spice really well.
translation from semite based language aramaic[semite-hebrew aramaic arabic. aramaic in that era region was used most] and greek and latin , into every language is going to result in alterations, substitutes and also modernisation , and also censorship for the elite. the core message is the same however. but these tiny details matter when considering the timescales . the king james bible is as accurate translation from latin to english as one can find

Last edited:

shiva82

action today. pull my finger out and get some jobs on my list complete . i'm a lazy sob at this time of year . first i must roll a joint ,act as d.j , and then progress onto chores and jobs

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
any good?
i liked it. guess you cant argue about taste. i think it was a good picture.
watched some netflix movie before that one that was pure garbage to me...
tarantino has got his distinct stuff going on, i can respect and enjoy that. at least its different from the cookiecutter stuff that gets put out in mass amounts.
and hes a weirdo too.

shiva82

the only reason i used to go to the cinema in my youth , was on dates . it was the only time you could get alone in the dark with your girl when you were a boy . the film and the sweets secondary . the pick a mix sweet shops were dope back then

i must of loved that girl as i would get a bus 2 hours to a different city to meet her at her local cinema.

i don't have the ability to sit still and watch a screen for too long

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
the only reason i used to go to the cinema in my youth , was on dates . it was the only time you could get alone in the dark with your girl when you were a boy . the film and the sweets secondary . the pick a mix sweet shops were dope back then

i must of loved that girl as i would get a bus 2 hours to a different city to meet her at her local cinema.

i don't have the ability to sit still and watch a screen for too long
i guess thats the trade off from not having chairs around haha

shiva82

i need a booster, an immune system boost . sunshine, and quality real food is needed for myself , and it is pissing it down again today. ah well, going to get some cheap beef cuts and slow cook it in a jus with seasonal veg all day

shiva82

big meeches fur seems to be improving each day . distilled coconut oil infused with a tincture of hibiscus , quassia and cider vinegar. because she is staying in more her claws damage herself . i need her to go out and scratch away at the timber

the fur i judged at its low point a 4 out of 10 , now we up to 7 . aiming for 9

Latest posts

Latest posts