What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

this is a quote fro the rqs webiste . how can they get away with saying this is over my head. i thought f1 was the basic starting point for any pollen chucker. i thought wrong

F1 Hybrid Cannabis Seeds

What Are F1 Cannabis Seeds?​

If you thought all cannabis hybrids are created equal, think again. F1 hybrids are the future of cannabis genetics, offering unrivalled stability, vigour, and yields. Unlike regular hybrids, which can be created by crossing virtually any two cannabis plants, F1 hybrids are made by crossing two pure (also known as "inbred") genetic lines. The resulting seedlings not only grow bigger and stronger, but also maintain stable growth traits that result in a uniform crop.
While F1 seeds have long been common in the world of vegetable and ornamental gardening, they are completely new to cannabis.At RQS, we're pioneering F1 hybrids by being the first to offer genuine F1 cannabis seeds, transforming cultivation at any scale.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
At RQS, we're pioneering F1 hybrids by being the first to offer genuine F1 cannabis seeds, transforming cultivation at any scale.
That's so embarassing to read it actualy hurts a little lmao. Literally just a repackaging company. In this shit industry, it's always those who do the least work, that want the most recognition. Meanwhile, people who actually work for the love of the plant, get taken advantage of, pushed away, and their credit stolen.🤦‍♂️ Disgusting people

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is a quote fro the rqs webiste . how can they get away with saying this is over my head. i thought f1 was the basic starting point for any pollen chucker. i thought wrong

F1 Hybrid Cannabis Seeds

If you thought all cannabis hybrids are created equal, think again. F1 hybrids are the future of cannabis genetics, offering unrivalled stability, vigour, and yields. Unlike regular hybrids, which can be created by crossing virtually any two cannabis plants, F1 hybrids are made by crossing two pure (also known as "inbred") genetic lines. The resulting seedlings not only grow bigger and stronger, but also maintain stable growth traits that result in a uniform crop.
While F1 seeds have long been common in the world of vegetable and ornamental gardening, they are completely new to cannabis.At RQS, we're pioneering F1 hybrids by being the first to offer genuine F1 cannabis seeds, transforming cultivation at any scale.
A true F1 is the first filial generation resulting from crossing 2 P1 (true breeding parents) individuals. In the cannabis world, we have changed these definitions, but the term still works to describe what we are doing.

Saw a lot of uniformity and high vigor in the F1s I grew out this year. DC x Blueberry and the DC x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush were very uniform and fast vigorous plants.

Glad to hear Meech is getting better. If the sun is out, boot him outside for a minute. My cats have been staying in though unless its near 40F.

Like that pic of Sparkie? Maybe Meech needs a friend and is scratching from being anxious. My brother;s dog was doing that and it created issues.

Good day yesterday. Today is going to be amazing! :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They brought this up on the Christian radio station I was listening to, but they were referencing smartphone devices effects on children. However we are all children of the Most High God. These devices are a trojan horse, and nobody cares. What the F is going on? I can't talk to anyone anymore without them using their device and ignoring me.

Just another powerful way of isolating the non-conformists before the war begins.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid

F1 Hybrid Cannabis Seeds

youtube was suggesting a video to me titled something like 'f1 hybrids, the new super cannabis' or the future of cannabis hahhaah
makes me feel all sorts of emotions at the same time....

shiva82

They brought this up on the Christian radio station I was listening to, but they were referencing smartphone devices effects on children. However we are all children of the Most High God. These devices are a trojan horse, and nobody cares. What the F is going on? I can't talk to anyone anymore without them using their device and ignoring me.

Just another powerful way of isolating the non-conformists before the war begins.
the telecommunications companies will start filtering and fining people for wrong think soon too through that device too. next month

i will be on the gulag list. i have always said that

zaprjaques

da boveda kid

watch out for the sectors where people can make quick fat bucks. theres a bunch of bad things going on in these corners of the beastly pockets

Latest posts

Latest posts