What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the strangest ashtray i own . it is a lady smoking a reefer through her cheek, with her tits out , while taking a shit. abstract i suppose. does the job. collects ash well

Attachments

• IMG_0306.JPG
    IMG_0306.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 32

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the first bible was translated into greek and aramaic first
Sounds right. Will verify in Scribes and Scripture.

With keeping the cat box smell separate, I have the litter box in a laundry room which is separated by a home made curtain hung from a self-expanding rod like what they have for shower curtains. Used a quilt type thick fabric from the hobby store and sewed a hem about 4 inches where the rod passes through. Also hemmed the bottom so it didn't fray.

Ok it was the ex-wife who made it. Mom was the one who sewed my home-economics projects. I am not a sewer, but you may be able to pull it off.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the term Aether is not in the cannonized scripture of the Holy Bible. I will try to get more into that book and see if there is any other information about why certain books were included or excluded. Next part of the ch. goes into versions of copies of the Greek text which was used to verify the original. This book is interesting. You ought to read it.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really interesting research on display in Acespicoli's thread here: Check it out!

full

RobFromTX

Well i trashed the honduras and ordered fresh roots organic soil. And im thinking about popping those chang mais after the luck timbo had. Ive never grown a thai variety before, and they dont yield very much from my research, but im ready to try something new

shiva82

Well i trashed the honduras and ordered fresh roots organic soil. And im thinking about popping those chang mais after the luck timbo had. Ive never grown a thai variety before, and they dont yield very much from my research, but im ready to try something new
and timbos was a winter grow too don't forget. he also force flowers them in a dark room taking them out each day at a set time. so they are stable sexually i would say too, for a thai heirloom

shiva82

start your seeds in a light mix rob, or peat pellet, root riot or similar and then into your full strength soil once germinated and growing

also leave the bag outside in the rain and leave it a week before using