What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the tropical mix i have is said to be old timer , honduras and ethiopian and hybrids of each other . the few runty ones i burnt bigcobtx style i think could be honduras. they don't look like old timer anyway. i have time to let them recover though so its not a problem

RobFromTX

the tropical mix i have is said to be old timer , honduras and ethiopian and hybrids of each other . the few runty ones i burnt bigcobtx style i think could be honduras. they don't look like old timer anyway

Thats my last dance with honduras for a while, no doubt haha. Ive been reading some pretty positive reviews about zomia collective. GrandpaMillineals pumping out some great sativa bud

shiva82

the last film i watched at the movies i was underage and i forget what it was called . it will come back to me shortly. it was quite decent . not the best, but worth watching

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
time to rejoice , finish my reefer and then give thanks to jah . what are you toking today ? if any ?
Packed a pipe of Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush and lasted all day! Working on a DC x Blueberry pipe.

Robfrom TX, you should try the DJ short Blueberry, or Flo, they have Thai genetics in them and flowering time is shorter.
i don't agree with that either. it was the first christian discussion i came to. i was trying to explain what aether means to you pipe

aether and its existence solidifies the bibles description pipe . thats why it is hidden and dismissed . there is actually experiments and documents on aether
I will have to take a look at that Morrisson-Moorley experiment, cool! I can see what you are saying, its one and the same I think. Thoughts may be in the aether for example. Does it inclued anything thats not material as a generalized term? Will have to look into it.

the first bible was translated into greek and aramaic first
Correct, the Greek copies are early it says. But early on it was also translated into Latin, Coptic, and Syriac. Later translations included Ethiopic, Armenian, Georgian, and Gothic. Was pretty easy to verify the original text I think because of all the copies.
'inferno' style pizza on its way, with extra chilli , and extra spicy beef. i say a small prayer for my arse . i have milk to wash it down with. i should be ok
I love spicy pizza. My friends used to put taco sauce on the pizza. I always put something spicy on my pot pie pizza. Use chili powder, chipolte (roasted jalepeno), and crushed red pepper the most. Love the jar of jalapenos too. Garlic is the new thing for me though. Garlic goes with chili powder and spice really well.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full