What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Feliz año compañeros!!
memes-whatsapp-2018-6.jpg

shiva82

i notice more and more record players being dusted off and being displayed in peoples homes again . that is cool to see . nice display pieces and the sound is better than these naff devices modern normies tend to use , or emf headphones etc

shiva82

since introducing a cat litter tray i'm not happy about a tray on the floor that my cat just shits in . not the best aromas or look . i have decided to make a cat toilet zone. i'm going to cut a hole into a storage area wall and fit a cat door with cat litter tray and carbon filter running on cycle . i think she will like it and i can keep the turd smell in the morning down some

i had her well trained to shit outside, but two seasons deep into domestication again , she opts to stay inside more now

shiva82

if i plan on being high for 4 hours . and one type of ganja gets me high for 2 hours , and one gets me high for 4 hours. that is all it means. one lasts longer. i can smoke two joints of one , or one of the other. cost saving , the stronger one is a better option, but if the the 2 x joints variant tastes better and gives a different buzz , then that could be an option. it is all subjective is my point . unless trying to save on costs maybe

and if it does little to nothing at all , then ok, its swhagaroony