What's new

Shiva Grows

CannaZen

my secret agent greenhouse i built to make outdoor seeds and grow tomatoes. I have them in small pots to limit root space and promote earlier onset of flowering. Everything will be pollinated on the shelf by two lebanese males from Ace. I have two female lebs that are beginning to flower, i have two early skunk fems that are showing preflower , and then i have two clones[ one peach and one cheese s5] that i rooted under 24 7 and put in small pots , and chucked them in after soltice and they should start flowering quick too hopefully. So if all goes to plan i will end up with seeds of lebx leb ibl, leb x cheese , leb x peach and leb x early skunk . That will keep me busy for the next couple of years and grow some in the wild. I have a male oldtimer haze , male hindu kush chilling in my garden and a random female also , and they are hidden too. The lebanese males smell identical and smell incredible.Very unique . I will harvest seeds and dry sift all the plants for hash . traditional style
how does that work, do they have to be very dry? because i were not able to do that without first grinding the flowers in a coffee grinder and most of that material sifted to the bottom eventually. i've thought of using bubble bags but now im interested in just hand-rubbing.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Sweet, you can get them growing if its at all possible. You have an experienced green thumb. I have a green thumb and a green nose. :smoke:

shiva82

how does that work, do they have to be very dry? because i were not able to do that without first grinding the flowers in a coffee grinder and most of that material sifted to the bottom eventually. i've thought of using bubble bags but now im interested in just hand-rubbing.
an old post ...

what is the question? forgive me . collecting the seeds prior to making hash? if so, then yeah , dry , and freez in a bag, break up inside the bag while frozen. collect the seeds the best you can, and then add to my pile. i spin the material and collect the hash, and then i low heat rosin press filter into a finished product .. hopefully i'm on the same page

shiva82

full

Sweet, you can get them growing if its at all possible. You have an experienced green thumb. I have a green thumb and a green nose. :smoke:
a sign of a good gardener is green fingers, the sign of a great gardener is brown knees, and the sign of a bad gardener is a brown nose ?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brown nose is good if its covered in cannabis resin from smelling flowers. Greenish brown, more brown though.

If its brown due to dirt, you may have fallen down and dropped all the plants.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No we have that too, brown from kissing ass. Those ones are bad gardeners because they aren't able to watch the plants. :smoke:

CannaZen

an old post ...

what is the question? forgive me . collecting the seeds prior to making hash? if so, then yeah , dry , and freez in a bag, break up inside the bag while frozen. collect the seeds the best you can, and then add to my pile. i spin the material and collect the hash, and then i low heat rosin press filter into a finished product .. hopefully i'm on the same page
i hadnt realized it was an old post until having posted it. i had a dry sift box. didnt seem practical/not enough resin for 10%ers but at modern flowers.. seems to do the job but it doesnt seem very untuitive on howto get the resin to "fall" off of the flowers. :) all well.

best of health and wellbeing.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are those papers softer than wood fiber. Are they tougher and don't rip as easy. Hemp fiber is the BEST fiber on earth! :smoke: