What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i hadnt realized it was an old post until having posted it. i had a dry sift box. didnt seem practical/not enough resin for 10%ers but at modern flowers.. seems to do the job but it doesnt seem very untuitive on howto get the resin to "fall" off of the flowers. :) all well.

best of health and wellbeing.
ok. no problem . all the best

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Garden's looking good, a lot of them have red leaf petioles. Cheese is stacking well, keep it going! Going to be at potential potency.

I can see the hybrid vigor in the Mimosa x C99. Funny to see it bend toward the CMH, the light of choice. Will you be doing any further breeding with that line since it was made using a feminized Mimosa plant?

Be full of hope, its a Happy New Year!!!!

Its an American election year (like it matters)! Going to make it a good one! :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View attachment 18901602

CLBA Seeds are going to drop a lot of seeds at NordlandSeeds , NordicGenetics and Seedheaven very soon ( Early Nordic Landraces and Autoflowers) and even more over the winter (indoor strains and crosses Among them Exodus Cheese IBL, RKS Heime Cheeba, C99 regulars and many others)

Leb27 early, mold resistant Nordic Outdoor Landrace

Gungner. Old Northern lights based Nordic Outdoor Landrace

Royal Dane. Outdoor Skunk of the Vikings

Some of the planned indoor grows for this winter:

Exodus Cheese IBL 8x BX,
RKS Heime Cheeba,
C99 Regulars
Oldschool Skunk '88
Oldschool Skunk Special '91
Original Blueberry - DJ Shorts based

And many, many others

Keep an eye on our YouTube channel for more news and upcoming genetics

Growing Leb 27. The Lebanese structure came out in the Early Skunk x Lebanese this year.

Dime

While I am a collector of vintage American muscle cars, I certainly have an appreciation for well-made imports. I picked this car up a couple of years ago for $5000 and I’ve been driving the wheels off it ever since… View attachment 18937859

Greaselightning

Garden's looking good, a lot of them have red leaf petioles. Cheese is stacking well, keep it going! Going to be at potential potency.

I can see the hybrid vigor in the Mimosa x C99. Funny to see it bend toward the CMH, the light of choice. Will you be doing any further breeding with that line since it was made using a feminized Mimosa plant?

Be full of hope, its a Happy New Year!!!!

Its an American election year (like it matters)! Going to make it a good one! :smoke:

full
sick dog

Growing Leb 27. The Lebanese structure came out in the Early Skunk x Lebanese this year.

love mimosa bro i have a blue cheese that tastes of Nepalese hash, i bet you guys would love it its phenomenal in hash form proper creamy minty eucalyptus blueberry cheese background. its fantastic uplifting aint the word haha. if i ever sort it ill send some in to the shiva guys. :):):)

shiva82

pagan god janus worship day.

i'm getting high all day and going on a hike when it stops raining .

n Roman mythology, Janus was the god of doors, gates, and transitions. Janus represented the middle ground between both concrete and abstract dualities such as life/death, beginning/end, youth/adulthood, rural/urban, war/peace, and barbarism/civilization.