ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ever tap beats on your legs? If you can dance maybe that is a start for being a musician. Its all the same. Maybe you're the sick vocalist with hip hob beats and a solid message. Everyone has been given a gift, a talent for use as part of the body of Christ.

shiva82

Ever tap beats on your legs? If you can dance maybe that is a start for being a musician. Its all the same. Maybe you're the sick vocalist with hip hob beats and a solid message. Everyone has been given a gift, a talent for use as part of the body of Christ.
i have millions of talents and i excell at many things . more than most. music is not one of them. today i would be classed as adhd and aspergers high functioning form of autism.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some call him st nick . Definitions of Old Nick. (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind; master of Hell. synonyms: Beelzebub, Devil, Lucifer, Prince of Darkness, Satan, the Tempter.
Wow! Thank you for bringing that to my attention! I think that says it all. I researched it, its a legitimate definition for Old Nick. Thats an old term! What is going on in the world of Christianity?

Maybe they were trying to take over some of these bad terms and holidays to convert them to Christianity as a take over and overcoming the sin in the world.

shiva82

my mere presence is gods gift for you pipestar og of the gospels

shiva82

Wow! Thank you for bringing that to my attention! I think that says it all. I researched it, its a legitimate definition for Old Nick. Thats an old term! What is going on in the world of Christianity?

Maybe they were trying to take over some of these bad terms and holidays to convert them to Christianity as a take over and overcoming the sin in the world.
everyone celebrates christmas in the uk for example. most are atheist and the message is about santa etc. jesus is hardly even mentioned. santa elevated himself to top dog

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
everyone celebrates christmas in the uk for example. most are atheist and the message is about santa etc. jesus is hardly even mentioned. santa elevated himself to top dog
It may be that way for some people, but not necessarily for everyone. Its interesting how that part of culture developed, but not surprising really considering our the sinful nature of man. However, the message of the gospel is there, and its not going anywhere. Saint Nicholas was walking by the Holy Spirit to bring joy to the world and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

Jesus got buried a little, sure, but I like Santa Claus because it helps the message of the gospel be easier to digest for sinful man. We are all drawn away to sin by our own desires.

full

James 1 NKJV

Greeting to the Twelve Tribes​

1 James, a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,

To the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad:

Greetings.

Profiting from Trials​

2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces [a]patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be [b]perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

The Perspective of Rich and Poor​

9 Let the lowly brother glory in his exaltation, 10 but the rich in his humiliation, because as a flower of the field he will pass away. 11 For no sooner has the sun risen with a burning heat than it withers the grass; its flower falls, and its beautiful appearance perishes. So the rich man also will fade away in his pursuits.

Loving God Under Trials​

12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. 18 Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

Qualities Needed in Trials​

19 [c]So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; 20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

Doers—Not Hearers Only​

21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and [d]overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; 24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. 25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

26 If anyone [e]among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless. 27 Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

shiva82

the king james bible should never of been named that . the title is blasphemous to begin with . but the messages are great. lots of wisdom and knowledge still to be found within. they should of named it ' the correct bible' or similar.

shiva82

the sense i get from god is . forget all the books , the religions, and get busy trying to make the world a better place. but that is just my opinion.