What's new

Shiva Grows

X15

you always melt my heart with these kitty paws .

my girl seems to have a bit of dermatitis . i have been treating her , it starts to heal and then returns when she re-scratches the areas. i may need to put a cone on her head
Aww I’m sorry she’s having to deal with that. One of our black cats has been dealing with similar issues. We haven’t been able to completely stop it yet. It’s on the back of his back legs. Haven’t been able to find the culprit but it may be bc we have older carpet in the bedroom. Can’t wait to replace it with laminate or something cleaner.

shiva82

Aww I’m sorry she’s having to deal with that. One of our black cats has been dealing with similar issues. We haven’t been able to completely stop it yet. It’s on the back of his back legs. Haven’t been able to find the culprit but it may be bc we have older carpet in the bedroom. Can’t wait to replace it with laminate or something cleaner.
she has had it from before she lived with me . i keep nearly curing it , and then bam. inflamed again . i have been gentle sterile washing her with a cat ph neutral product , to clean the wound and then using distilled coconut oil and a touch of peppermint to moisturise her . she hates it once a day and falls out with me in a mood after i use it . so some days i skip a day just to keep her happy

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you always melt my heart with these kitty paws .

my girl seems to have a bit of dermatitis . i have been treating her , it starts to heal and then returns when she re-scratches the areas. i may need to put a cone on her head
I guess I was busy earlier and missed this one. Guess its not fleas, they don't really affect pets this time of the year generally. May try some of this pet vet colloidial silver product. Works great for skin irritations as well as burns and cuts.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gave a tube of the Pet vet First Aid Gel to Willy a couple days ago because his german shepherd has a 2-3 inch red skin infetion/ dermititis that has came back. Somewhat similar on his side.

shiva82

i just need a plastic cone for her head to stop her scratching and be super rigorous . a trip to the vet if it gets worse , but seems to improving again.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can give CBD oil tincture in water or orally. Not sure if there is CBD hemp salve for pets, I'm sure there is. Winter cold and dry is causing white flakey dandriff on my dachshunds.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pic posted by TennesseeTed on The Potcast Discord

1703889249912.png

1703889299731.png

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
By the way if you haven't tried spagyric CBD oil before bed, you should. Very helpful for sound sleep. Also CBD is good for calming nerves and is a relaxing therapeutic as well as anti inflammatory.

shiva82

By the way if you haven't tried spagyric CBD oil before bed, you should. Very helpful for sound sleep. Also CBD is good for calming nerves and is a relaxing therapeutic as well as anti inflammatory.
my dreams are like freddy krugar coming for me at times

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Naturally Occurring Hemp Extract

This herbal extract is handcrafted using spagyric extraction in small batches. We use only organic alcohol, ethically grown and harvested hemp, and organic fractionated coconut oil, making our product the safest, most advanced, and most sustainable hemp extract available on the market today. Our process uses legal industrial hemp in a room temperature extraction process that maintains the integrity of this plant's incredible bounty.

This process takes about three days of continuous processing, and once it is completed, the spent plant material is processed to retrieve the mineral salts present in the plant. Once we have combined these two elements--the liquid extract containing all of the hemp molecules and the potassium-rich mineral salts--the process is finished and the extract ready for your consumption. Because we use a low-temperature process, our finished extract is still raw and living in the bottle.

This entire process is called spagyric extraction and has been used for thousands of years to create herbal remedies. Our lab analysis has determined that this process yields an especially potent and bioavailable tincture. It is more active in the gas chromatography, and it appears that the size of the molecules is reduced greatly, and water solubility increases with the process, making the tincture much more bioavailable than a tincture made without this process. We believe that this is a major development in the world of herbal extraction.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Start writing down your dreams, will be surprised to see your dream recall increase as well as your awareness within dreams, lucid dreaming. Dreams reveal knowledge from the depths of the subconsious. Pretty interesting. Sometimes random, sometimes showing the past, sometimes revealing the future. :smoke: