What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

how does the holy bible describe angels? i think if my memory is correct , they are like huge single eyes in the sky with a circle of flower looking clouds surrounding the eye .

shiva82

i think me trying to help meech heal, and meech getting a bit upset each time i treat her and get her to heal quicker, is a bit like the almighty , or higher dimensions. even when the non physical is interfering positively in our lives to help, we still can get annoyed , and upset. as we do not see beyond this dimension

shiva82

Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu, Melekh ha'olam, asher kid'shanu b'mitzvotav v'tzivanu l'hadlik ner shel Shabbat. Blessed are You, LORD our God, King of the universe, Who has sanctified us with His commandments and commanded us to light the Shabbat candle

goingrey

Playing with a new toy I bought, a portable vape. It's not as good as the Volcano Hybrid. Mainly because the Volcano filling chamber fits much more, I think. Gives those nice full flavor hits. But the portable one you can put in your pocket and take somewhere. And it's not too bad. Comparable to the Hybrid when you only put a little in, maybe about the same amount that fits in this one, it adds up hehe.

shiva82

Playing with a new toy I bought, a portable vape. It's not as good as the Volcano Hybrid. Mainly because the Volcano filling chamber fits much more, I think. Gives those nice full flavor hits. But the portable one you can put in your pocket and take somewhere. And it's not too bad. Comparable to the Hybrid when you only put a little in, maybe about the same amount that fits in this one, it adds up hehe.
yeah , we need versatility . my pocket vapes come in handy . especially hiking in the rain and wind

Latest posts

Latest posts