What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Filling in the space well! Starting to get some weight on the Space Monkey! Lots of good flower heads on that one!

Celebrating Christmas with my customers. Delivered the last invoice a week before Christmas, so it doubled as a Christmas card. I'm off duty this time of year, except I have to go to the post office, open letters and apply credit to accounts, and go to the bank. Get that done, and its time to celebrate.

Snow system in the works for the week after next. They are saying it looks like winter precip and cold could be the pattern mid January into February due to warm air moving into the Arctic.

.Beyond day 7...
Some hints in ensemble guidance of a trend towards a more active
pattern. Longer range guidance has been hinting at a sudden
stratospheric warming event occurring in the Arctic come early to
mid January. This correlates nicely with the Arctic Oscillation
going negative as shown by many ensembles. Will be watching this
closely as this could lead to a period of winter-like weather and
colder temperatures come mid January into February.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats what its about. Tom Hill says, the best plant is the one that the jar goes empty the fastest. :smoke:

Still have to do computer entry and report sales tax. Yay, office work.... Saving that for January.

shiva82

rolling up some paradise cheese. it be great hearing from luc if they were a selfed line or a bx line .

Attachments

• IMG_0267.JPG
    IMG_0267.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 29

shiva82

all seeds produced are free as souvenirs to any shiva grows thread posters . for now the stash is closed but over the next two years i will make limited batches , tested , to give out for any icmag members that post on the forum regular.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds good. With all the state legalization going on, should have plenty of test growers. You would think so anyway.... They're all at instagram and cookie.co sadly.

I thought about joining instagram and facebook since Youtube and google already have me pretty thoroughly profiled. Would love to see all the cannabis breeding action going on there and a lot of my family is on there. None of them talk to me BECAUSE I don't join their censorship social media platforms.

shiva82

Sounds good. With all the state legalization going on, should have plenty of test growers. You would think so anyway.... They're all at instagram and cookie.co sadly.

I thought about joining instagram and facebook since Youtube and google already have me pretty thoroughly profiled. Would love to see all the cannabis breeding action going on there and a lot of my family is on there. None of them talk to me BECAUSE I don't join their censorship social media platforms.
just a nice quirker here and there . i will print some nice logos and make the packs professional looking

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought about doing a work vacation and going to a legal state for some taste tests. Michigan is much cheaper than IL because they don't have such high taxes. Cannabis breeding is kind of my 2nd job.

Need to find a girlfriend. Burning with PASSION here. Help :smoke: