What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Need to cut my hair, keeping it short. I do it myself, have since high school. I can prune bushes too, its all the same really. Just lay your hand against your head and cut anything that pokes through your fingers. Thats the length I like mine. :smoke:
a proper haircut works wonders pipeline . it was a microphone head prior

shiva82

So if Einstein didn't create the theory of relativity, who did?

he got chased out of every country , every campus , every lab for plagiarism , theft , and deceit . he was part of the establishment, an agent an asset. he had a team of hitmen , and journalists working alongside him as protection that routinely dished out beatings and smear articles. the shit runs deep. he was not a genius either

i can go balls deep one day with articles, accounts , statements , court rulings , testimonies and such. for today i worry not about einstein as he is long dead.

i think of the now

shiva82

nobel peace prize. invented by a mass murderer and you have to bow to the swedish king on acceptance of the award . wtf is that about too? all the same groups of people that care not for me .

fuck em

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In 2019 i grew my first dreadlocks by not combing my hair and letting it grow out. Was really windy all year, so it got them started, then I spun them in my hands to tighten them up. I have them saved in a jar.

After that, CoVid 19 changed the world, but I was prepared because I had already grown out my dreads. :smoke:

shiva82

In 2019 i grew my first dreadlocks by not combing my hair and letting it grow out. Was really windy all year, so it got them started, then I spun them in my hands to tighten them up. I have them saved in a jar.

After that, CoVid 19 changed the world, but I was prepared because I had already grown out my dreads. :smoke:
like samson. grow it long

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree, they control the flow of information. There are what they call disruptive technologies that they are holding back because they would change the economy too much and cause potential harm.

E= MC2 if I understand it correctly reveals we are all part of God's energy. Thats profound Spiritually if you think about it. :smoke:

shiva82

in 100 years they maybe saying how great tony fauci was for saving gazillions of lives etc. you know how it works. you know the dance

shiva82

just bought a couple of packs of sweet pepper seeds local. next month i will start germing sweet and hot peppers and get them large and healthy for the polytunnel in spring and hopefully huge harvests. got 120 litres of seedling compost with added seaweed for 10 quid. i will test it out as it is . seemed a good deal. lightmix and allmix is around 14 quid for 50 litres .

X15

E4C79D91-F53E-4977-8704-8DC9EF753A80.jpeg

Happy Holidays Bud!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Link to story:

GOP Congressman Eyes Marijuana Rescheduling To Unlock Cannabis Research For Science-Based Policy​

Story by Maureen Meehan • 1d

U.S. Congressman Larry Bucshon (R-IN) says marijuana should be rescheduled under federal law to free up research that could inform the development of a regulatory framework for cannabis products.

While he opposes legalization, Bucshon acknowledges the need to address THC products nationally and recognizes the limited research on its potential health effects is due to its Schedule I classification.

Do you see what's going on here?

Federal and state government has NEGLECTED to complete necessary research on the benefits and risks of cannabis as a way to block representatives from developing the logical conclusion that cannabis should be legalized.

shiva82

tent update. mimosa s1[ low vigour as a clone ], silverhashplant88, mimosa s1 x c99 and spacemonkey

Attachments

• IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0258.JPG
    IMG_0258.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0259.JPG
    IMG_0259.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG