What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

my goal is to have any lineage that grow well in my environments and are as sexually stable as possible , and always deliver. that is the aim anyway. does not always work out. trial and error . breeders are preserving certain traits and lines. i'm open to multiple traits and highs if they work in my set ups and offer something to me personally. thats how i go about my ways

goingrey

i always imagined you in winklepickers
Not far off to be fair, black leather Janoski Maxes..

1703363609452.png

I mainly wear skate shoes even though I don't really skate anymore, once in a blue moon..

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
That Thai is good stuff. Special energy in that resin. Do you have seeds from that plant, Farmerlion?
Yes brother I do have some seeds. I have to be quick, we just lost power to our water well and I won't get anyone out here until after New Years. That could really suck. I hope I can find something simple.

Here is some pictures of the Lebanese x Auto Malawi f1's that I will make hash with. My wash machine hidden behind some plants.
Peace farmerlion

As you can tell some plants didn't get a final trimming. I will snip all unneeded material off before I get started. Many plants are ready to go for the first few runs. I'll do about a quarter pound per run of hash seems to work well.

I was looking forward to a puff until I didn't have water. Now it's time to be my wifes hero again and fix shit.
Peace
20231223_142539.jpg
20231223_142558.jpg
20231223_142609.jpg

goingrey

Yes brother I do have some seeds. I have to be quick, we just lost power to our water well and I won't get anyone out here until after New Years. That could really suck. I hope I can find something simple.

Here is some pictures of the Lebanese x Auto Malawi f1's that I will make hash with. My wash machine hidden behind some plants.
Peace farmerlion

As you can tell some plants didn't get a final trimming. I will snip all unneeded material off before I get started. Many plants are ready to go for the first few runs. I'll do about a quarter pound per run of hash seems to work well.

I was looking forward to a puff until I didn't have water. Now it's time to be my wifes hero again and fix shit.
Peace
View attachment 18937193 View attachment 18937192 View attachment 18937191
Was this a late season start, since Lebanese x Auto Malawi sounds like something that would be early?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Was this a late season start, since Lebanese x Auto Malawi sounds like something that would be early?
No brother I harvested at the end of September. Everything gets a 3 month cure, in the hash case I leave them hang and dry until this time of year when I start filling the wash machine and I don't have ice melting. I spend 8-10 hours on each run to make sure nothing is being missed.
Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Praise God, my neighbor is an electrician, my pressure switch failed. We are back with water again.
So now it's time to fire up a one gram joint of Highland Nepalese x Blue Thai 💙 There isn't a paper as good as Big Bambu, that's all I use after using up the 50 or so packs I had from dubi. Sure wish I could get various genetics from him still, I miss those days.

Even though half of what I grow is my own stuff anymore. I do have this case of very old Bamboo Bambu rolling papers with the built in roller in each pack, they're unique for sure.

Shiva82, you did send me some genetics, please pick one that you would like to see in the greenhouse.
Peace farmerlion
20231223_154110.jpg
20231223_154210.jpg
17033682961192896687130593468110.jpg

goingrey

Praise God, my neighbor is an electrician, my pressure switch failed. We are back with water again.
So now it's time to fire up a one gram joint of Highland Nepalese x Blue Thai 💙 There isn't a paper as good as Big Bambu, that's all I use after using up the 50 or so packs I had from dubi. Sure wish I could get various genetics from him still, I miss those days.

Even though half of what I grow is my own stuff anymore. I do have this case of very old Bamboo Bambu rolling papers with the built in roller in each pack, they're unique for sure.

Shiva82, you did send me some genetics, please pick one that you would like to see in the greenhouse.
Peace farmerlion
View attachment 18937226 View attachment 18937227 View attachment 18937228
Never tried these papers. But of course know of them. Always assumed they were made from bamboo until recently when I bought the bamboo Rizlas and it said "world's first bamboo papers" or something like that on the packaging.