What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

i didn't know this. i once got some hash via a friend from a farmer in india . charas , and with it he sent black tar opium. they mix in a touch with low grade maybe
The tar with low grade hash? Seems like it would be too expensive to use that way..

goingrey

that was the time the c.i.d searched my apartment looking for my friend , he was missing, and they thought he was maybe dead, and even kicked my boxing bag that was lay on the floor to make sure there was no body inside lol. i had black tar opium , buds on the table , a cabinet with plants etc . i shit my pants
Fuck, what happened?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello friends,
I bought a 25u 5 gallon Boldt bag to add in to my hash making this season. After Christmas but before New Years I plan to get the hash making started.
I have about 15ish plants hanging in the hash/drying room waiting to be turned into balls of goodness. It's mostly Lebanese x Auto Malawi. Using 10x and 30x loupes there is a lot of smaller trichomes, hence the investment in the 25u bag.

May you all who celebrate Christmas as my wife and I do, have a beautiful time with family.
God Bless you all
Farmerlion and Mrs. Lion.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
what has he got you doing? strength training?
Good evening, my friend, I go to the gym twice a week for strength training and flexibility. I don’t want to look like my friends and at my age it’s very easy to slip into a bad routine of not exercising and eating poor food. My training with Ivan at this point in his life is strictly commands, both verbal and hand signs. once I get him dialed in properly, we will begin work on other tasks that dogs normally do not do. My current dog is my service dog but he’s 11 years old and getting a little long and tooth so I will work with Ivan so he will become my new service dog . There are some advantages to getting old…😉

shiva82

Hello friends,
I bought a 25u 5 gallon Boldt bag to add in to my hash making this season. After Christmas but before New Years I plan to get the hash making started.
I have about 15ish plants hanging in the hash/drying room waiting to be turned into balls of goodness. It's mostly Lebanese x Auto Malawi. Using 10x and 30x loupes there is a lot of smaller trichomes, hence the investment in the 25u bag.

May you all who celebrate Christmas as my wife and I do, have a beautiful time with family.
God Bless you all
Farmerlion and Mrs. Lion.
nice to see you farmerlion . have a great christmas period with your family , friends and community you help. nuff repesct man

shiva82

Good evening, my friend, I go to the gym twice a week for strength training and flexibility. I don’t want to look like my friends and at my age it’s very easy to slip into a bad routine of not exercising and eating poor food. My training with Ivan at this point in his life is strictly commands, both verbal and hand signs. once I get him dialed in properly, we will begin work on other tasks that dogs normally do not do. My current dog is my service dog but he’s 11 years old and getting a little long and tooth so I will work with Ivan so he will become my new service dog . There are some advantages to getting old…😉
i was so high, i though ivan was your personal trainer. haha. it makes sense now. what kind of dog is it? we all seem to be animal lovers in this thread. would love to see them. i have a habit of reading in strange orders and sequences .

shiva82

Fuck, what happened?
i have told the story in this thread before. basically ,

my friend had a fall out with his father in law, this is 15 years ago now. he had a big row and stole his father in laws car and said he was going to commit suicide [ he was bi polar and paranoid disorder at this point through prescription drugs via the doctor] his father in lawwho is also a mate, forgot i had a grow on and told the police whow ere searching for him , that he could be possibly at my house....

i was minding my own buisness a day after a weekend in wales, i had a dressing gown on, coming down from a a heavy trippy weekend , with a joint burning when i had a bang on my door. i thought it was a friend . i opened the door and it was cid wanting to come in, and i said, not at all, unless they have a warrant. they informed me that they are cid and can get a warrant within minutes and also it will be an issue for me obstructing them.... i then just held my hands up and said' look, the reason i dont want you in here is that im smoking weed and i have weed in my place,,, to which they replied they do not care about weed and they would ignore the smoke as they are here to look for a missing person and no crime has been reported for weed..... to which i agreed. ok then

they come in my flat search high and low, ignoring my joint burning

the lady cop opened my small cabinet filled with fully flowered plants , let all the light out , looked at the plants and said' no he is not in here sarg' and that was that pretty much for them searching and off they went.

i do not trust them though , so i immediately rang my friends father in law who apologised prefusely as he forgot that i had plants , i boxed up my plants and took them round to his house to finish for a week and dry as i was paranoid they would be back

they honoured there word and never returned thankfully

my mate and his father in law made friends that same night and the ordeal was over

mental health for you

i shit myself

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I forgot to tell that the Highland Nepalese x Blue Thai from this past season is a real treat. I think I only have one plant as the other was a male and was culled.
The high is very enjoyable for me it's about 3 hours then just a light shimmer for another hour or so.

My friend Nannymouse is working on a reproduction of some Destroyer seeds that Charlie had sent to me some years ago. Hopefully the reveging and clones are ready in the spring as we move some into my greenhouse for a larger seed run.

As now I think I'm sticking to a couple ish strains. Purple Mexican, Peyote Purple, dubi's Thai Chai and Baglung Nepalese or the Highland Nepalese x Blue McGoo 💙 🤔 The Baglung Nepalese x Auto Zamaldelica f1's should be outstanding as well.
We are going to make many grams of hash first.
Peace farmerlion

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Dutch, the red one laying in the driveway is my big boy who’s going to be 11 years old shortly. He has 600 hours of military training and he watches his daddy like a hawk. Ivan, the black pup is 18 months old and he is certainly picking up the mantle where Dutch is leaving off. He is very protective of Daddy and he is in training to become my new service dog. The hogs are pets, no eating them
IMG_2195.jpeg
IMG_2136.jpeg
IMG_2099.jpeg

shiva82

I forgot to tell that the Highland Nepalese x Blue Thai from this past season is a real treat. I think I only have one plant as the other was a male and was culled.
The high is very enjoyable for me it's about 3 hours then just a light shimmer for another hour or so.

My friend Nannymouse is working on a reproduction of some Destroyer seeds that Charlie had sent to me some years ago. Hopefully the reveging and clones are ready in the spring as we move some into my greenhouse for a larger seed run.

As now I think I'm sticking to a couple ish strains. Purple Mexican, Peyote Purple, dubi's Thai Chai and Baglung Nepalese or the Highland Nepalese x Blue McGoo 💙 🤔 The Baglung Nepalese x Auto Zamaldelica f1's should be outstanding as well.
We are going to make many grams of hash first.
Peace farmerlion
amazing . any pictures?

goingrey

i have told the story in this thread before. basically ,

my friend had a fall out with his father in law, this is 15 years ago now. he had a big row and stole his father in laws car and said he was going to commit suicide [ he was bi polar and paranoid disorder at this point through prescription drugs via the doctor] his father in lawwho is also a mate, forgot i had a grow on and told the police whow ere searching for him , that he could be possibly at my house....

i was minding my own buisness a day after a weekend in wales, i had a dressing gown on, coming down from a a heavy trippy weekend , with a joint burning when i had a bang on my door. i thought it was a friend . i opened the door and it was cid wanting to come in, and i said, not at all, unless they have a warrant. they informed me that they are cid and can get a warrant within minutes and also it will be an issue for me obstructing them.... i then just held my hands up and said' look, the reason i dont want you in here is that im smoking weed and i have weed in my place,,, to which they replied they do not care about weed and they would ignore the smoke as they are here to look for a missing person and no crime has been reported for weed..... to which i agreed. ok then

they come in my flat search high and low, ignoring my joint burning

the lady cop opened my small cabinet filled with fully flowered plants , let all the light out , looked at the plants and said' no he is not in here sarg' and that was that pretty much for them searching and off they went.

i do not trust them though , so i immediately rang my friends father in law who apologised prefusely as he forgot that i had plants , i boxed up my plants and took them round to his house to finish for a week and dry as i was paranoid they would be back

they honoured there word and never returned thankfully

my mate and his father in law made friends that same night and the ordeal was over

mental health for you

i shit myself
Wow, what a crazy story, like something from the movies.

shiva82

Dutch, the red one laying in the driveway is my big boy who’s going to be 11 years old shortly. He has 600 hours of military training and he watches his daddy like a hawk. Ivan, the black pup is 18 months old and he is certainly picking up the mantle where Dutch is leaving off. He is very protective of Daddy and he is in training to become my new service dog. The hogs are pets, no eating them View attachment 18937145 View attachment 18937141 View attachment 18937143
beautiful

shiva82

Shiva82, I will go take some of the hanging plants and of the updated plumbing on my 1895 hand cranked washing machine. It now has 2" copper tubing with a 2" dump valve for faster evacuation of water from material. This should increase the trichomes gathered as a whole.
Peace
i'm impressed man. you have high standards and keep it simple . always doing a great job