What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Dutch, the red one laying in the driveway is my big boy who’s going to be 11 years old shortly. He has 600 hours of military training and he watches his daddy like a hawk. Ivan, the black pup is 18 months old and he is certainly picking up the mantle where Dutch is leaving off. He is very protective of Daddy and he is in training to become my new service dog. The hogs are pets, no eating them View attachment 18937145 View attachment 18937141 View attachment 18937143
what are you feeding the hogs ? they are all beautiful and useful creatures

goingrey

the black tar opium was horrible too. glad they did not spot that , as i never asked for it or wanted it

the hash was beautiful though
Heroin is a scary drug. Don't think I would do it if offered. Never have been. Once someone did ask me if I could sell them some though. Some random stranger lady in a park, wtf.. Said to her no but hope you find what you're looking for.

Not quite as exciting a story haha. But still, strange...

shiva82

spacemonkey bodhi seeds [gg4 x wookie15]

Attachments

• IMG_0194.JPG
    IMG_0194.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0195.JPG
    IMG_0195.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0196.JPG
    IMG_0196.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 48

shiva82

Heroin is a scary drug. Don't think I would do it if offered. Never have been. Once someone did ask me if I could sell them some though. Some random stranger lady in a park, wtf.. Said to her no but hope you find what you're looking for.

Not quite as exciting a story haha. But still, strange...
i was smoking a 10 or more gram 3 x king sheet reefer filled with malawi as the filler and 6 different types of hash , some rosin, and blobs of opium here and there after taking shrooms and dmt hits haha.... in the daytime, while these posh english families played cricket with a heavy rubber lacrosse type ball.

as i blanked them out , took a huge hit and lay my head down to enjoy this reefer , the cricket ball came flying over and hit our tent exactly where my head was and bounced off my head . haha .... i wasn't that happy about it but took it like a man . luckily it was rubber and my head is like a snipers dream

goingrey

i was smoking a 10 or more gram 3 x king sheet reefer filled with malawi as the filler and 6 different types of hash , some rosin, and blobs of opium here and there after taking shrooms and dmt hits haha.... in the daytime, while these posh english families played cricket with a heavy rubber lacrosse type ball.

as i blanked them out , took a huge hit and lay my head down to enjoy this reefer , the cricket ball came flying over and hit our tent exactly where my head was and bounced off my head . haha .... i wasn't that happy about it but took it like a man . luckily it was rubber and my head is like a snipers dream
Does opium work well in a joint? Some of the people who don't believe there ever were opiated Thai sticks say it would not..

shiva82

this place we found on that camping trip called fairy point . like a mountain lake with a wooden path walkway and nature reserve was maybe the best place i have taken dmt . a low hit too. beautiful experience that time . used a vape pipe glass tubular device that you use a blowtorch on , and it collects the vapour nicely

shiva82

looking forward to spring, and i can order my chilli seeds now too . i didnt save any seeds. starting fresh this year and more orderly

goingrey

this place we found on that camping trip called fairy point . like a mountain lake with a wooden path walkway and nature reserve was maybe the best place i have taken dmt . a low hit too. beautiful experience that time . used a vape pipe glass tubular device that you use a blowtorch on , and it collects the vapour nicely
The trouble with those oil burners kinda in public like that is it will have people thinking you're doing meth.

It's also why I don't use the one-hitter outside of home. Looks like a crackpipe..

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thai has a long flowering period, but there are strains that contain it that are able to be flowered outdoor here. The Blueberry has thai genetics.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always used a 1 toker when smoking in public because they look like a cigarette. I got the glass one. but have since given it away.