What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking forward to spring, and i can order my chilli seeds now too . i didnt save any seeds. starting fresh this year and more orderly
What are chilli peppers like? Are they medium hot and used like green pepper?
i imagine pipeline wheres desert storm combat style retro boots to church and work
Redwing work boots for jogging, work, shopping, and church if its cold and snowy. I do have some dress shoes, but these are more my style if I keep them clean. Just got a new pair this fall, the heels were all the way worn off the old ones.

3 day fast has been postponed until next week during my break
May get some information about fasting to make it go smooth. I guess you have Timbo for experience. May not have to fast that long for the benefits. I guess if you don't do it very often, its not too bad, but your body needs food to stay going. Seems like too long of a time of starvation.

I do shorter fasts regularly at 16 hours and also exercise to boost metabolism. I think if you get a good workout during your fast that helps reset metabolism.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you new someone who could get the power back on to your well! God's grace, running water is good!

Have a merry Christmas guys! Did a walk at the park and enjoyed some Christmas lights. I'm making whole wheat and hemp pan-bread tomorrow. Thinking of mixing in raisins and cinnamon in a batch.

goingrey

Used to wear Airwalk skating shoes for years. Also some other types I can't remember. Skating shoes are good for riding bikes.
So I take it you didn't get your username from the old legendary skatepark?

1703383065271.png

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope, 'pipeline' is just a goofy nickname I was given growing up. More or less a random object was assigned as my name as far as I know. Has several connotations so it sticks. Love to skateboard. I have rode a 10-12 ft half-pipe ramp before.

GreenestBasterd

Praise God, my neighbor is an electrician, my pressure switch failed. We are back with water again.
So now it's time to fire up a one gram joint of Highland Nepalese x Blue Thai 💙 There isn't a paper as good as Big Bambu, that's all I use after using up the 50 or so packs I had from dubi. Sure wish I could get various genetics from him still, I miss those days.

Even though half of what I grow is my own stuff anymore. I do have this case of very old Bamboo Bambu rolling papers with the built in roller in each pack, they're unique for sure.

Shiva82, you did send me some genetics, please pick one that you would like to see in the greenhouse.
Peace farmerlion
View attachment 18937226 View attachment 18937227 View attachment 18937228
That’s really cool!
I was lucky enough to get a box of these, they smoke great.
IMG_6987.jpeg
IMG_6986.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts